twenty-eight.

A month later:
YG:
"What?" I groaned into the phone.

"Can I drop Keegan off? I have an important meeting to go to this morning." I rolled over on my back lookin at the clock that read 6:23am.

"Yeah!" I sighed.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I hung up the phone not sayin another word she been taken advantage of me lookin' after Keegan. I knew her ass wasn't goin to no meetin.

"Who was that baby?" Ari asked wrappin her leg around my waist pullin herself closer to me.

"Nobody but C4, she finna drop the baby off."

"Mm!" She mumbled probably fallin' back to sleep. I grabbed my phone shootin C4 a quick text.

Me - what time you comin to pick him up?

Bihhh - around lunch time probably about 11:30am or 12pm. Why?

I sat my phone down on the dresser not replyin. I leave for my Cali tour at about one Kee should be gone by then, so Ari ain't got to be here with him by herself.

"I'm going to miss you while you're gone." Ari whined with her face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm be gone for 3 days. If you gone miss me after 72 hours how you gone be when I leave the country?"

"Ain't no how I'm be, I'm coming with you. Ima be right by your side.." She smiled kissin my neck. I slide my hands down to her ass playin with the end of my shirt she had on.

"You better behave!" I sighed knowin she was finna give me a lecture. "No strips clubs, no smoking, no drinking since you get raped and when and if you see Sage The Gemini tell him I'm waiting on him."

"Gotchu!" I threw up the Ok sign at her.

"I knew you would understand baby!" She smiled peckin my lips placing her head back on her pillow.

"You finna go back to sleep?"

"Yeah." She mumbled turnin over so her back was facin me.

"Ight I'm finna go downstairs and straighten up Kee on his way."

"Okay, wake me up when he gets here."

"Ight!" I mumbled slidin out of the bed.

--

"He doesn't do anything but eat and sleep." Azariah whined. We was on the couch chillin watchin TV til I had to go. Kee was in his baby bouncer on the floor.

"That's good, cause when he aint sleep he up hollerin." I mumbled.

"You just wants some of Daddy's loving. Ain't that right?" Ari said in a baby voice. She leaned down unbucklin him from his bouncer and placin him in her lap. He just stared at her.

"Wassup lil man?" I asked puttin my finger in his small hand. He squeezed it and start in smilin.

"You know your daddy?" Ari asked smilin at us.

"You know yo daddy too huh?"

"Not in front of the baby! Mr.Inappropriate." She pulled at my chin hairs.

All I needed was my baby boy and my baby girl. Fuck all that extra shit.

--

Azariah:
"Keegan!" I sighed as I warmed up his bottle he was hollering at the top of his little lungs. I checked the temperature of his bottle before walking back into the living room and picking him up. I sat on couch and fed him his bottle. I grabbed my phone checking the time. 11:45am.