Chapter 3

6 months later the dragon has been growing, he's huge!, but that comes with a price... he is starting to not be able to fit in the house even when he's being careful he is always almost knocking something over but luckily he's quick to act or someone there to catch it, fortunately, no harm to the furniture has been done we also have named him the new family member Naofumi. But then something very unexpected has happened.

Later in the afternoon everyone was getting ready to get to bed and when everyone got to bed and fast asleep only to be woken up by a loud noise coming from the kids bedroom, the parents heard it and ran to the room as they got closer they could start to smell smoke worrying the parents even more, when they entered the kids bedroom only to see two demi-human children asleep. The parents relax but then realise 2 demi-human children!? So the parents went and got some candles and light them up to see and have a better look at who was that child and to their surprise it was the dragon, and how they can tell is because the child had the colors and parts of the dragon, the shade of forest green sliding into a pure black showing the same midnight glow the dragon also have. The dragon boy and tanuki girl then wake up to see their parents staring at them in shock. Raphtalia then turn her head in the direction there parents are looking at and understanding why there so shocked but she wasn't afraid of him even though she never saw him before she could feel, that,that was her brother, when the parents finally realized that was Naofumi but as a demi human they relaxed as well a sigh in relief that they don't have to keep him outside due to how big he has gotten, but there was an awkward silence but was quickly broken by the mother.

Raccoon: the mother then nervously asked the dragon demi human "a-are you Naofumi?" The mother questioned worriedly when looking at the boy hoping it was their beloved dragon son Naofumi.

Naofumi: Then looked at the raccoon and started to get a little teary saying "you don't recognize me?" He questioned sadly and started to look down and turn away, both parents then gave a sigh of relief because every time he was sad he would look down and turn away.

Then the parents said "we were just unsure" then the other parent said "with your new look we couldn't really tell". Then the mom noticed that Naofumi was naked! So the mom told the male tanuki this and he ran to grabbed some kid size clothes to give to the demi dragon though they were already used and their mostly dresses but Naofumi didn't mind, instead he actually liked it because he has room to move his tail... Raphtalia was very excited to see her baby brother she was already thinking all of the possibilities on what they can do together and she was able to talk to her brother because normally it would be very one-sided as for Naofumi could not talk but now he can and, and he could answer back, well he already could but now she knows what he answered back with she was smiling brightly at her brother, when he noticed that her sister is smiling at him he smiled back but brighter with his shiny teeth. But then the parents said it was time to get back to bed Raphtalia sighed sadly wanting to talk to her brother but figured that it would be better tomorrow on the other hand he was happy to sleep he didn't know why but he did he liked the sun when it hits down on his scales turning slight difference with the shade of color it also made him feel warm so he would even go on his back exposing his stomach, the other demi-humans that live outside of melromarc said he acted like a cat even the ones that are supposed to have similarities of one said so. overall everyone just adored Naofumi.