Chapter 6

The two demi-human siblings wake up, confused, they are not in the forest anymore so where are they? It was dark in the room they were in so they could not see that well. Then Raphtalia hears something, footsteps, coming closer and closer and stops. A door creak can be heard as now both children look at the door to see their parents and run to hug them as they were both so happy to see their mom and dad, the parents were as well as happy that their kids are safe in their arms.

Raphtalia: she had teary eyes though it could not be seen as she was digging her head in her mothers chest missing her oh so much then she said with a muffled voice "sorry..." she was sorry because she knew how much her parents must be worried about her and her little brother.

Raccoon: "don't do that ever again without telling me or your father" the mother stated with a stern and sad voice

Raphtalia: nods slowly as she is getting more tired by the second. Her brother is already asleep with dry tears on his face, soon she herself fell asleep in her mothers embrace.

The two parents stand up with the kids in their hands, slowly walking to the kids bedroom to put the two kids to bed, they get to the kids bedroom carefully placing the demi-kids in their beds. Kissing their foreheads and leaving the kids to sleep.

You can hear soft snores in the room of the two kids who are going to have many obstacles in the future...

The next day has passed...

There are two demi-human kids sleeping, one has charcoal black hair, pale skin and sharp emerald eyes with a button nose. The other is a brunette with tea red eyes and peach color skin. They both are softly snoring in bed. The door starts to creek open to show to demi-human adults both have a very worried look on their faces.

Why?

Because in a month the CATASTROPHE will be here so they and the whole village(except the kids) have put up a meeting and have decided that tomorrow they will summon the shield hero. It's the end of the day and everyone goes to bed nervously.

Hours past the sky is dark and everyone is asleep except for two little demi kids, one dragon, one raccoon, one scared one confused. Slowly Raphtalia sat up and the other followed her action, Naofumi is confused why his sister is scared and why his parents are scared too? He opened his mouth to ask but he just shook her head as if she knew he would ask this question, and so he kept his mouth shut. Laying back in bed he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------soooo sorry this is a short chapter I just did not know what to put here...

a little reminder here don't expect me to update a lot ...