Chapter 4

3 months later  Raphtalia is outside playing with Naofumi and her other friends so they went back inside checking on them later after a after some time has past the father thought it would be good to check on the kids so the father tanuki got up and went to the window to check on the kids but... they were not there he got anxious wondering where the kids went so he went to the door to check if they were nearby but when he went outside he could not see them anywhere so he quickly got inside to tell the mother raccoon about this the male tanuki with an anxious voice said "I can't find the kids anywhere do you think they went to the forest?" He said worriedly to the female raccoon she has stopped cooking when she heard that the kids were nowhere to be seen near the house so, she went and got her thin skin cloak and got some bote, the father did the same. they both start to look for the kids as they were really worried for them...

Meanwhile with the kids they were running in the forest because they thought it was fun though it has seem that Naofumi did have a nerves look on his face I guess it was because he has never disobeyed his adoptive parents but his friends said it would be fun so why not and went along with them to the forest. he has never felt so relieved yet so anxious at the same time, when he told his sister and his friends they said it was nothing and to just enjoy the forest which he did... this is nice he thought as he was jumping and running all over the forest though he kept close to the group not trying to get separated from the group. After a few minutes of running and jumping he accidentally tripped and fell down making a few bruises and tiny cuts on his legs and arms. Everyone got worried, especially Raphtalia, when they got over there to see the injure that Naofumi had done to himself accidently. They saw blood, Keel being the child they are, got scared and froze on the spot while on the other hand Rifina tried to help the dragon boy by cleaning the blood with a piece of cloth that she had used to use as a bow in her hair. Raphtalia as well froze and her blood went cold as ice, she was pale when she saw her brother got hurt and she wasn't able to do anything about it, how was she gonna explain to her parents that she let her baby brother get hurt and didn't do anything to stop it from happening she thought as she slowly spaces out and kept repeating in her head that she wasn't a good sister and she didn't deserve a brother like Naofumi if she not gonna be able to protect Naofumi. to her the world stop moving.

Rifina: "hey you're gonna be okay!" She said trying to assuring Raphtalia while wiping off all of the little red liquid that was on the black dragon knee.

Keel: snapping out of her trance she noticed that they were in the part of the forest that was basically was wasteland and it was also getting darker. she went to Raphtalia (snapping out of her trance to) to tell her that they should go back home before it gets to dark Raphtalia immediately agrees.

So after both keel and Raphtalia finished talking to each other they both went to where Rifina and Naofumi were to tell them that we should get going and go home before their parents got worried, the other two demi children that were sitting on the ground agreed to go home. So they both got up to go with their other friends and started to walk back, as they walked back in a direction they think is the way back.

Naofumi cut on the hand started to bleed a bit and dripped on the ground but he didn't notice this and just kept walking as well as leaving a little trail of...flowers?...

Meanwhile with the parents (Raphtalia & Naofumi parents) they are walking around the forest calling their children names hoping that they're close enough for the children to hear and call out to them but alias there was no response. The parents are very worried for the children and they can only hope that their safe and no harm comes their way.