(s1) rilla

After that the doctor said it would take a while for the two people that were brought into the infirmary to heal. Now we see Johnson standing next to his hover bike at T'jo's. He forgot it when he and Xander went to go help the two people. Johnson hopped on to his hover bike and started to rev up and drove off after all the hub up he still has yet to find him a nice house he's been living in the HQ barracks.

As he was about to drive off he heard the bell on the door of t'jo's chime. He turned around and saw a a girl probably 17 standing there with a back pack obviously to heavy for her own body on her back. Her body itself wasn't the most attractive, but for some reason just seeing her sparked something in Johnson, he'd say love at first sight but it was more of a, interest in the woman.

The girl looked around as if was trying to find some kind of vehicle but they only vehicle left was Johnson's hoverbike.

The girls sighed and started walking off but Johnson, who finally was able to do something spoke out, "oi! You need help?". The girl turned to look at him "uh no I'm fine-" the girl said before, "you think I'm a creep don't you" Johnson interupted. The girl looked at him and slowly noded.

Johnson sighed, "you know I could hand you my hover bike. I got second one back where I came from" Johnson said. The girl went wide eyed. "T-thank you for the offer!" The girl said as she walked up to Johnson as he got off the bike and the girl hoped on.

"I promise to give it back to you as soon as I get my own vehicle." The girl said. "Nah keep it, you need it more than I do" Johnson replied as the girl took a moment to think and then noded.

"By the way what's your name stranger?" The girl asked. "Johnson, Johnson red. And you are?" Johnson answered. "Rilla greyber!" Rilla replied as the then started to rev the bike and drove off.

As she drove off Johnson sighed. Now to find a hover bike shop.

////

Alright that's that next page I'll work on tomorrow so see y'all later

Rock on till ya drop tata fuckers 🤟