What do we say to the god of death?

'Open the gates! Fall back!' It was a very bleak battle one they didn't know if they could survive the Dothraki and the unsullied stood their ground as the enemy got closer everyone else fell back to protect the castle.

The archers stood up top shooting flaming arrows down at the enemy, they were getting closer to Sandor but arya shot one in the head killing it. that was the second time arya could've let him die but this time she chose to save him.

Bran sat alone by fire waiting for the night king to come Rina headed up the tree closest to bran while Theon and his little army were pushed further back not close enough to be seen but close enough to here in case something happened. Bran looked up at Rina in the sky she had one hand on her dagger and she leaned against the tree her eyes scanning the area.

'Light the trench! Light the trench!' Davos waved his torches back-and-forth alerting daenerys that now was the time to light the trench to protect the castle.But Davos continue to wave the torches but Daenerys on her dragon could not see the little flame from above

'Like the trenches! Light the trenches!' he told the archers and they shot their flaming arrows at it but the fire fizzled out.

The red woman came forward putting her hands on the trench borders saying a prayer to the Lord of light to give them fire to protect them to save them arrows flew past her sword swung the enemy near closer she kept praying and praying and praying they got closer and closer and closer finally as when I was about to jump on her the whole trench lit a flame killing the enemy that ran into it. A circle of light of fire swarmed around Winterfell protecting them the flame was mirrored in their eyes as they watched the enemy burn.

'They lit the trench' Theon told them he turned back to Bran. 'Bran? I just want you to know I wish... The things I did-'

'Everything you did brought to you where you are now' Bran told him 'where you belong' he assured him 'home.' Theon nodded. 'I'm going to go now.' bran said, Rina jumped down from the tree.

"Bran?' Rina questioned, she wondered if this was what she looked like when she had her visions.

'Go where?' Theon questioned and Brans eyes turned white as his head tipped back he went into the ravens he went to see what was going on without ever leaving his chair.

He saw the night king reaching out to him he saw the army of the dead waiting behind the trench but one by one they started to pile on top of it putting out the fire with their bodies.

The white walkers started to climb on top of each other climbing up the wall they would take the castle in no time at the rate they were going.

'Come on Clegane, we need you.' Beric told him.

'Fuck off we're not gonna win this' he said panting and leaning against the wall.

'Tell her that he,' beric pointed up at arya on the roof she was being cornered. Sandor took off after her.

Arya closed the door on the walkers thinking maybe she was safe but they came spriting out at her. She ran. They chased. Sandor and beric walked cautiously berics sword on fire as they looked for arya. Arya was pushed to the ground. Walker on top of her. She screamed as beric and sandor got it off of her.

She looked at him skeptically from the ground he had just saved her life, the man she had left to die had saved her.

'Your sister would kill me if you died and I was here... if there was something I could do about it.' he told her offering her hand up.

'We gotta go!' beric declared. Sandor and arya ran fighting walkers but beric was killed. Allowing them to escape.

'The lord brought him back for a purpose, now that purpose has been served.' the red woman said looking to Arya and Sandor.

'I know you,' Arya said looking her over

'And I know you.' The red woman confirmed.

'You said we would meet again' arya remembered.

'And here we are. At the end of the world.'

'What do we say to the god of death?' The red woman asked

'Not today' Arya replied