Do I frighten you child?

'do I frighten you child?' beric asked arya that night, the fire crackling between them, sandor slept peacefully, rina watched the fire next to sandor, watching arya as well.

'no.' arya answered.

'I don't blame you. But letting him go is the right thing.'

'I thought he killed you.'

'he did.'

'but how?' arya couldn't comprehend it. He was dead but now he wasn't. it didn't make any sense.

'thoros... how many times have you brought me back?'

'It's the lord of light that brings you back' thoros answered. 'I'm just the lucky drunk that says the words.'

'how many times?'

'five I think , this makes six.'

He began to tell arya all the ways he died.

'and the last one the lannisters caught me and executed me for treason. Was it hanging or a dagger in the eye?' beric said.

'both the fuckers couldn't decide.' Thoros told them. 'and the hound makes six.'

'second time ive been killed by a Clegane.' Beric said. The mountain previously and now the hound.

'could you bring back a man with no head?' arya asked. 'not six time just the once?'

'I don't think it works that way.' Thoros told her.

'he was a good man. ned stark. Hes at rest now. Somewhere. I would never wish my life upon him.' Beric told her.

'I would. Youre alive.' Arya remarked before going to bed. Rina couldn't sleep though, she was in a different kind of lions den now, one with vipers and law less man. She wrapped herself closer to sandor his arm around her as he slept.

'clearly said on that note you will be paid in full when the war is over.'

'oh piss on that, your thieves.' Sandor spat at them.

'we are outlaws. Outlaws steal. Your lucky we didn't kill ya.

'come try and I will send those antlers up yer ass!' sandor yelled

'you cant let him go, hes a murderer, hes guilty.! Arya yelled.

'ARYA!' rina said appalled.

'not in the eyes of the gods.' Beric said calmly. 'the judgment isn't ours to make.'

'go in peace sandor Clegane.' Thoros said.

'the lord of light isn't done with you yet.' Beric said.