baby

'What the hell are you doing looking?' thoros asked as he came outside, sandor was digging in the freezing cold.

'Burying the dead,' the family that had died he was bearing them a grave out in the snow

'You knew these people?' thoros asked

'Not really...' It was the girl and the father who took them in for the night she had made rabbit stew... he offered him work... who he had stolen his silver from and said they wouldn't survive the winter and they left. They didn't survive. Sandor knew they wouldnt but it hurt all the same. Thoros started to help him dig.

Rina watched from inside her fingers still frozen she tried to get warm by the fire. But she still couldn't feel her fingers or toes. She stood up and looked out the window when thoros left to check on sandor. She watched them.

'We asked the father to judge us with mercy we ask the mother to... fuck if I remember the rest...' Sandor said looking down at the grace. 'I'm sorry you're dead you deserve better... the both of you' sandor said over the freshed dug graces before heading back inside.

When sandor came in he wrapped his arms around rina she was still standing by the fire. She shivered at touch

'Oh my goodness you're cold.' she said turn around in his arms

'Warm me up then' he said grinning down at her. he kissed her over and over again her cold fingers wrapping around his neck.

'hey Rina' thoros called and she turned her cheek to face him resting her cheek on sandors chest. He kissed her forehead again before resting his chin om top of her head. 'I still don't understand what a pretty thing like you is doing with the hound?' he questioned

'I love him.' she told him.

When sandor woke the next morning rina Wasn't in his arms he got up and looked around not seeing her in the cabin

'Where is Rina?' He asked peering around the sleeping fire fuckers.

'Dead' Sandors eyes went wide 'oh no wait that's the little one... Rina is your girl right?" sandor nodded his eyes full of fury. 'She ran outside looking pale in the gills.' Sandor ought to snap his neck, he stomped outside to find Rina knees in the ground puking into the snow.

'Hey Rina' he said coming and putting an arm on her back she looked up at him

'I'm fine... I'm fine' she said unconvincingly

'No you're not Kitten.' Sandor said rubbing her back.

She took a handful of snow and wiped it over her face removing the grime and bile from her lips then she proceeded to Flop head first into the snow. she lay their knees curled under her, arms at her side, her body taking in the cool snow beneath her. she woke up boiling hot and nauseas.

'Kitten you can't stay out here like that you're gonna catch a cold' sandor told her helping her sit up.

'I'm just so hot! I'm so nauseous! I just wanna stay here in the cold a little longer...' she told him she put more snow on her face. Cooling her down, yesterday she couldn't get worm and not she felt the center of a fucking fire.

Sandor watched her and then he realized what was happening, what this could be...

'When was the last time you bleed?' he asked her hand still rubbing her back. She kept putting snow on her face.

'What? I don't know why?' she felt a wave of nausea wash over her again

'Kitten do you think you could be pregnant?' She looked on her stomach and ran a hand over it she looked up at him

'I don't know maybe I guess I could be...' she said as the food started to rumble in her stomach from the previous night, not having digested.

'mine?' sandor questioned

'Of course yours'. She threw a snowball at him

'Just checking' he smiled as he helped her up. 'A baby. My baby . my kitten.' He kissed her softly. 'Come on. Back inside its freezing out here.' But she turned and vomited again. 'You empty?'

'Yeah i think so.' She said wiping her mouth as sandor guided her back inside. To warm up before their journey continued.