Hurt

She felt the pain in her leg. She saw the blood but when her fingers trailed down to it they came back clean.

'Sandor' she called out in pain. She fell against him but he kept her upright

'Kitten what happened?'

'Sandor my leg...' he turned her to face him and looked at her leg. He lifted up her dress but saw nothing

'What about it? you get hurt?' he questioned

'Its bleeding.' He looked again. It certainly wasnt. 'It hurts.' She slumped to the floor and traced the wound. 'Sandor it hurts' she told him.

'Kitten there aint nothing there love' he put his hand over hers and when he removed it the wound was gone.

'Then whos wound was i seeing?'

Her father lay in bed a stab wound, right where she had seen it on herself. It was happening. It was happening fast.

'father!' she screamed running to his side leaving sandor at the door.

'hello my little rina.' He coed.

'what happened?'

'is this the death you saw for me love?' she shook her head.

'I felt this though. I felt this pain and my leg.' She rubbed her leg. 'I saw your wound on my body.'

'oh love. This curse you have. I'm so sorry love.'

'what happened?'

'jaime Lannister... he attacked me for Catelyn taking his brother.'

'fucking tart... where is he?'

'ran off last I heard... Rina I'm gonna be okay... I just need some rest...'

'of course. Of course...'

'this isn't how I die. You said it yourself love.'

'of course.' His head rolling from his shoulders replayed in her mind. A crown on jofferys very blonde head and sansa screams.

Head.

Crown.

Screams.

Head.

Crown.

Scream.

Father.

King?

Sister.