19

[this is literally EnnoTana fluff because they are one of my favorite ships 😭❤️✨✨]

Second period, Ennoshita and Tanaka had gym class together. Obviously, gym class was Tanaka's favorite class, obviously because of the amount of energy he had to let out. And on Ennoshita's side, it was his favorite class for the only reason that his boyfriend was in it.

PDA wasn't Ennoshita's favorite thing in the world, but his heart skipped a beat when Tanaka would connect their pinkies behind their backs when no one was looking. Actually, it sent butterflies in his stomach.

It also sent butterflies in his stomach when he looked at his boyfriend being the best in gym class. Tanaka, with his crazy physics, was good in every sport. Obviously volleyball was his favorite, but regardless of the sport they were playing, the team Tanaka was in, was always the winning team.

Since it had been 3 weeks since they started dating, 3 weeks of Daichi and Suga being oblivious, 3 weeks since the group chat started and 3 weeks since they had confessed their love for each other, they passed off as best friends. They didn't mind, really, in fact they didn't really want everyone to know they were together.

Everyone took them for best friends and they didn't mind. Especially their gym teacher. Since they were always together, she just started pairing them in the same teams. She just had to look at them, say "together?" with the white board marker in her hands, for them to understand that she was asking if they wanted to be on the same team. They would nod as she would write their names in the same team.

Just two weeks back, they had won the badminton 2v2 tournament, and for the past two weeks, they had been doing the basketball unit. Obviously, they were on the same team and it was safe to say that they were both really good at the sport and that they made a great duo. Their teacher was very close to separating them, but Tanaka gave her the puppy eyes and she just had to keep them together.

After winning basically all the games, their teacher dismissed the class and they found themselves in the changing rooms. Ennoshita was really sweaty, I mean, they played king of the court, so basically it was 5 minutes games and the team that won stayed on the court. They had won every single game that day and Ennoshita was exhausted. Tanaka still had energy, but Ennoshita didn't question that, it was usual.

Everyone had left except the two of them. Ennoshita had changed but he was still out of breath.

"Gosh Ryū, as much as I love being on your team, it is fucking exhausting to play for a whole hour without really stopping."

Tanaka laughed as his boyfriend let himself fall back in a sitting position on the bench, leaning on the wall. He walked next to Ennoshita and sat down. He passed an arm around his shoulder and placed a kiss on the shorter one's forehead.

“I’m sorry. Next time I can ask for us to not be in the same team if you want, I don't want you to overwork yourself you know?”

“Nah, it's ok. Plus, it’s not like I talk to anyone in the class anyways, and I prefer to be exhausted and to be with you than to be completely bored all period long.”

Tanaka pulled his boyfriend closer to his chest and said, “Fair fair.”

Ennoshita looked up at Tanaka and their eyes met.

“Can I have a kiss though?” The future captain asked, giving his boyfriend puppy eyes.

Tanaka nodded before connecting their lips for a passionate kiss. Nothing more was involved than the warmth of their lips that gave both boys butterflies.

Ennoshita was first to pull away from the embrace as he stood up and placed his bag on his shoulder. "Wanna go eat lunch?" He asked.

"Noya said he'd meet us outside at our usual spot. Kinoshita and Kazuhito will be there too."

Tanaka stood up and took his own bag.

"Works with me!" The dark Brown haired boy answered with a bright smile.

They locked lips one more time before leaving the changing room, smiling like idiots.

[Also I added a few ships to this story on the request page (damn I really have a but load now but it's ok! ) (Also from all the content that I plan on doing there might, (probably) be more then 200 chapters to this thing and I'm not gonna complain I love this shit so much)]