Chapter 1: The Forgotten Child

It all started two hundreds years ago. People had started to awakened super powers called quirk. At first those who had quirk are seen as monsters, an abomination. However after years people had started to accept the quirked. And with this quirks come something that we can only see from old comic books. Heroes and Villains. However because of this stupid system, people had also started labelling people as Villains whenever they had a "Villainous" quirk while those who had no quirk are seen as useless and lower than insects.

Inside of an attic, a 12 year old boy with snow white hair and crimson red eyes was sitting hugging himself crying. Since the day he was born, he was hated by his family. However at first he at least had a good life. He just thought that his parents, uncles and aunts only gave him tough love but he was completely wrong. They never care for him. Not even once.

Flashback

4 years old Izuku wake up from his dream. He immediately wake up his twin sister, Izumi Yagi from her sleep. Unlike him who had white hair and red eyes, his sister has blonde hair that she got from her father and green eyes from their mother. Which is something that he wish had instead of the red eyes. He really hope that he would at least had a green hair or eyes like his mother. Even when his mother had never look at him with love he still loves his mother.

He always do his best to gain her attention. From getting full marks in all the tests to even mastering all kinds of music instruments. Some people would say that he is a genius among genius. Even his intelligence is higher than any of his peers. He is currently four year old but his education level is on a high school level.

"Morning brother." Izumi said rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Izumi wake up! Today is the meeting of our quirk doctor!" Izuku said excitedly.

Izumi's mood immediately lit up. She rise from her bed and run ro the door. "Come on you dum dum! We're getting late." She said leaving her brother all by himself inside the room.

Following his sister's voice Izuku walk down the hallway of his house and arrive at the living room. There he saw his parents playing with his sister. He tried to walk in and join his family but the door was closed down by none other than his father. Izuku stood outside his room saddened.

Timeskip to the quirk doctor cause I'm lazy

"The Yagi, it is your turn. Please go to room xxx." The nurse said.

The family of three walk to the designated room leaving Izuku who almost locked up outside.
Entering the room, the family sees a bald and short doctor with weird eyebrow. Izuku know him as doctor Kyudai Garaki. He is a well known doctor who had made a lot of scientific breakthrough in the last five years.

"Ah yes, you must be the Yagi's correct?" The doctor ask smiling.

"Yes, we are here to check our daughter's quirk." Toshinari said patting Izumi's head confusing the bald doctor.

"What about your son?" Garaki ask the blonde.

Toshinari's smile turns to a frown upon hearing about the his step-father. Which alert the doctor that something isn't right.

"Oh, you must be talking about my son Izuku. Sorry about that. Come here boy, greet the doctor." Toshinari order.

Izuku walk up to the front revealing himself. "H-hi, my name is Izuku Yagi." He stutter.

Garaki widen his eyes.

'Those hair, those eyes. They are similar to his.' he thought trying his best to act calm. He can finally connect the dots but he wasn't sure if what he think is true or not. If it did then he just pray that All Might can survive his wrath.