Chapter 4: The people's Champion

Karen lay on top of his bed. His entire body was covered in blanket except for his head which was sticking out of it

Opening his eyes the boy see huge lump on top of his body covered by the blanket. It was something heavy. When he look down, he see none other than Aimi on top of his body with her head laying on his chest asleep.

"What in the fucking world is this?!" Izuku yell pushing the girl out of his bed.

Aimi's body fall to the floor waking her up in the process. She look up to the white haired boy who was glaring at her.

"Morning." The girl said yawning.

Karen eyes twitch. Anger was boiling inside him. Luckily, he had worn his mask before sleeping knowing that a certain red hair would certainly try to turn his face into a 'sketchbook' like he did a few months ago.

"Don't morning me you bitch! What the fuck were you thinking sleeping on top of my bed!" Izuku yell in frustration causing Aimi to flinch. Though underneath his mask, there was a hint of blush on his face.

"I....I'm so sorry....Mr....Mr. Yamagata said that we don't have any extra room so I will be staying in your room for a week before he could prepare another room." Aimi said crying which taken Karen back.

"Maybe I was a little too harsh." He thought. Karen sigh and said. "Fine you can stay in my room but just don't touch anything including those paintings you hear me!"."

Aimi's mood immediately beam up. "I promise!" She yell in happyness.

"Whatever, just remember do not touch anything. Do understand?!"

Aimi nod her head.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my room. I want to change!" The boy yell yeeting the blonde girl out of his room.

Izuku walk to his bathroom and took his clothes off to reveal his six packs that are like an art. A gift blessed by the gods to mankind

He was about to throw the clothe to a jacket when he smell something really nice.

"She smell nice." He mutter. "I wonder what kind of perfume she use." He thought blushing a little

Meanwhile,

Aimi fell to the floor with a thud. Her eyes still staring at closed door. If on look at her right now, they would thought that she was a cat waiting for dinner.

"So you're awake." Yamagata said walking towards the girl. "Did Karen agree with sharing his room?" He ask

"Yes. He did." Aimi said looking down.

"And why did he kick you out of his room then?"

"It's because he wants to change." Aimi said getting a nod from Yamagata.

"I see."

"I'm home!" Makano exclaim opening the door of the bar. "Finally! After three days I'm finally home!" The red haired shout grinning.

His eyes landed on the blonde girl in white. "Oh it's you! You're finally awake." He said running towards Aimi and then shaking her hands.

Clang!!!

A television suddenly fall from the upper floor hitting Makano right at head. His body fell to the floor with blood leaking out of his head. Both Aimi and Yamagata look up to see Karen standing on the mezzanine glaring at the redhead.

He look like he was jealous?

"For god sake, this is the third time this week and today is still Monday. Please stop throwing television to him next time brat." Yamagata complaint.