Chapter 3: The Mysterious Lady And The Destructive Girl

Makano and Yamagata was still inside the bar which is also their hideout. Yamagata was still cleaning the glass while Makano was sitting on his spot bored.

"Does he really have to destroy the television? It was my only source of entertainment." Complaints Makano.

Yamagata stop cleaning the glasses and turn to his disciple. "If you're bored, go do some missing or something. Who knows you might gor rewarded with a television by those corporate." He said.

In New York city, there is an accupation that only exist in this city. And they all called mercenary or merc for short. Their job are simple. Do whatever their customers told them to. Most of their customers would be people who come to their city asking for protection.

But there are also some people who hired merc to do dirty job such as killing, assassination, stealing and so on. Mostly the rich from outside the city or leaders of Villain organisations are the one who would hired them to do so. There are also times when merc was assigned to do jobs outside the city. But it is too risky as most heroes in America hate mercs due to some conflicts in the past.

A portal open in the middle of the room gaining the attention of two. From the portal, come out Karen carrying an unconscious girl. The girl had a long blonde hair that reaches her waist and was wrapped in white clothes.

"What?" Karen ask.

"Karen, who is the girl?" Makano ask.

"Don't know. I found her about to get raped in the alleyway." Karen state.

"Which alleyway?" The red haired boy ask.

"You know the one on the xxx street."

"I see, can you please open a portal for me there. I need to do some business." State Makano pulling out his knife.

Karen do as he was told and Makano walk through the portal. But before Karen can close the portal his friend turn to him.

"And also please don't forget to find a new television. You destroyed the last one." He said as the portal close.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Karen mutter carrying the girl with him to the upper floor. "Oh yeah, master Yamagata. Don't forget to call Mrs. Lady! I think she still has drugs inside her nervous system!" Karen yell from the upper floor.

"I will! Just make sure to heal the girl's injuries! Lady can only purify drugs and dangerous substances inside one's body. She can't heal wounds!" Yamagata yells back.

"On it!"

Karen enter his room and put down the girl on top of his bed. He lift the white blanket that was to reveal her mature body that would be enough to make any men drool.

However, Karen frown sees a few wounds and scars. But it's not too deep and is already old. The newest one is a few years old and no new one meaning that she probably just arrived at the city. Though she did have a few bruises and possibly a few broken bones.

Karen activate a few of his visions quirk. Something that Wanda doesn't have. He can see that the girl is almost fine. A few of her bones are in fact broken but he can just heal them. As for the drug he can't do anything as he doesn't have any purifying quirk. A normal healing quirk is already hard enough to find. And a healing quirk that heals bones is one of the rarest type of quirk there is. But a quirk that purity your body is probably the rarest.

Purifying quirk is a type of quirk that is similar to healing quirk. But instead of healing, they would terminate any type of dangerous substances inside one's body from poisons, toxici chemicals and sometimes if the quirk is strong enough even radiation or maybe cancer. However there only been five people ever recorded to have ever manifest this type of quirk and one of them is Mrs Lady. A woman who lives in this city. She is also an old friend of Yamagata.