Chapter 5: A worthy Opponent

In a dark void, a man can be seen standing. He has a white hair and beautiful blue eyes that resembles the sky. He was wearing a white shirt which reveal his athletic body. His surroundings was in complete darkness with only white mist covering the ground.

"This place....it had been years since the last time I came here...." The man look up to the sky. There high in the air was a gigantic red coloured flame. The man can feel the scorching heat from the flame burning through his skins. But even then, he wasn't burned. Not even a little.

Around the man was thousands upon thousands of smaller flame in different sizes. Each represent the quirks that he had stolen in the last two hundred years of his life. But among them, one particular flame caught his attention. It was a small golden coloured flame with a little hint of red in it.

"This quirk, I still remember it. This is the last quirk that I had stolen back then. After that, I decided to retire from villainy and moved to USA. Man, times sure flew so fast. Now I'm a married man with a huge company, a lovely wife and a beautiful  daughter." The man chuckle remembering the good old time.

But he was caught off by another flame appearing right beside the red flame. There was two of them. One was red in colour while the other was green. However unlike the rest of the flames who was in the shape of a fireball, this particular flames was incased in a golden lotus that looks like it still hasn't fully bloom. Around the golden lotus, he can see a few hundreds different coloured flames floating and spinning around the golden lotus as if they were worshipping their god. Inside the lotus both flames float with a small yellow string connecting the two. The two flames was fusing? He can't tell. But he can tell that both of the quirk that flames represent is extremely powerful.

Suddenly, the red coloured flame in the sky start to get more and more hotter. Even the smaller flame around him was reacting and moving more violently.

"What is going on?" The man look at the huge flame confuse as why would his strongest quirk start to act like this. Then it clicked. "I hadn't used you for years. Could it be that you're hungry?"

The huge flame did not respond. Instead it only start to get hotter. This time the man feel like he was standing right in front of the sun. It was so hot, some of his quirk was starting to to get smaller. Afraid of this stronger quirk.

"If you're not hungry then what is it that you want?!"

The man see something separating itself from the huge flame. Looking closer, he see that it was a part of the flame. Only smaller and only the size of his palm.

The small fire landed on the ground and start to take the form of the man. The man look at himself in front of him. They were all similar with the different only being the eyes. Instead of being blue, they were red.

"Fine him!"

"Fine who?" The man ask.

This is the first time in years his quirk acting this way. All this time it would mostly take the form of a huge fireball floating in the air and would rarely interact with him. It would only watch him and did nothing. The last time it did was when he decided to stop his villainy and start a family of his own. The quirk asked him if he really wish to do so to which he said yes. Since then, the quirk never interact with him.

"Fine him!"

"For god sake tell me who the fuck should I find?!"

"The secondth and the nineth!!"

"The mistake that you made!"

The himself start to change it's appearance. This time it resembles another him with only the difference being the hair. It was longer reaching his neck making him look more like the man's long dead brother. Though the eyes was still red in colour.