EPIGRAPH

She wore no make-up but some alluring perfume that made her smell like heaven.

He smelled his own musk and darkness-- a strong intimidating mix that made her blood burn.

In her gray eyes like crystal changing shades of emotions; he could read anger, anguish, hate, and disgust. But there was one feeling that he wanted to feel off her--- fear.

He wanted to feel her fear and he knew it was close. The cracking shell around her could be marred easily off her face while she was covering it. But, unbeknown to her, that was her charm pulling her to him.

He pressed her wrists and leaned toward her face. A devilish smirk appeared on his face when he saw her shaking and he knew she was fearing him. He looked at her face, her gray big eyes entering his soul but that was a hint of fear which she was hiding. He tilted his head towering with his 6.1' height to her 5.6' pressing her more to the mattress.

The moon's delicate light had just turned the world a-flame with silver when he first saw her just a night before their nikah. She had a comly slender figure which was stem-thin. Her wasp-waist followed by bulging breasts stirred his lion making it hard and stiff. Her fair pashtoon complexion looking alluring and enticing in white long dress, urged him to mark her. Her crescent shaped eyebrows inclined slightly as she saw him staring at her. Her languid eye lashes of velvet-black blinked once.... Twice as if to invite him over but her words said otherwise.

'' Can you hold your eyes and stop staring me.''

Her luminous, heavenly-white teeth flashed while her plump lips moved.

He came closer, he noticed her scrolled ears and her elegant nose. She moved back sensing his lustful eyes and he whiffed the smell of her flesh.

He reckoned again and she flared on the audacity of the handsome man in front of her. The aura around him was tiff and radiated power....... Dark power.

His dark brown eyes stuck to her soul and it was alarming her to leave, but she wasn't the one to be intimidated.

She knew him.

And she knew he was a bad knight in the dark lanes.

It frightened her but her well was strong to keep her on her feet and gaze hard on him.

Her hair was a glorious tumble star beam in black dark sky contrasting with an angelice white chiffon veil loosely on her head, and her virility-gray eyes set his heart a thumb. Her saccharine lips positively drooled with goodness. He mentally groaned as he wanted to bite them under his teeth.

She was a piece of art, with her elegant personality that mesmerized him.

He smiled when he felt the wriggling under him. Smile that alarmed his evil mind.

Her breaths came in puffs when her body began to shake and shiver. Her heart leaped to her throat.

He leaned on her face but she turned her face which resulted in him biting her neck harshly making her scream.

He left her wrists and before she could do something, he held her jaw roughly and smashed his lips hardly on hers.

He started nibbling, tugging and biting her lips earning muffled screams from her that he hungerly swallowed. His one hand cupped her breast while the other held her nape pushing her more to him. Her eyes wide shut feeling his hand brushing the nipple with his thumb over the dress.

He bit the top of her lip, sucking it, and at the same time tugged her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

It felt harden,

It felt him harden,

He was getting hard.

She felt the head of his cock bouncing against her thigh as he rubbed on her, making her scared. She was losing her breaths and her sanity with the amount of fear she was feeling.

But!

She started thrashing her legs, if he was trying to intimidate her, then she would never let that happen though she knew that her sanity was in a thin line.

She struggled to close her knees but he harshly pushed her knees with his knees at the same time left her lips and attacked her neck. Helpless tears were streaming off her face, and helpless screamings off her mouth but it never reached his ears as his lust was more than her misery.

He positioned between her legs, poised to her femme.

He looked at her whose fear barriers were broken; leaving her in a miserable condition and starving for his mercy.

Her eyes were shading her broken tears. For the first time in her life, she felt weak and vulnerable.

''The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. I am the reason of ''why'' YOU are born.''

......................................

ITS DARK.

REALLY, REALLY DARK.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I WILL INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR NAMES AND ALSO WHO SUGGESTED THE CHARACTERS.

KEEP READING,
KEEP GUESSING