--- 2 ---

A shudder passed through her when she recalled that bittersweet memory. 

A lone tear trailed down her cheek that she didn't bother to wipe it giving it its way and passage. 

‘’ Seher’’

Opening her gray eyes, she inhaled a deep breath and balled her fists when she looked at her henna-added hands reminding her of her henna night which was she attend as the bride but more like a corpse looking and taking whatever was giving to her.

The corporeality of her situation dawned on her like a warm blanket

The corporeality of her situation dawned on her like a warm blanket. It was the unwanted time that she desperately wanted to dodge but luck laughed at her tame and meek wish. 

She took a deep breath and turned to her father looking at her with emotions she plainly knew but chose to ignore since she had no other option but to listen to her father who was her everything. 

Seher smiled at him but Mr. Imran knew all too well how painful that smile was. But he knew better than her and he was sure of it too. 

His eyes stung looking at his baby looking mesmerizing in her ice blue peshwaz dress with gold and zari embroidery looking as pure as she frankly was. His heart felt the feeling of giving her daughter to the man he never thought he will but he knew he made the right decision. A light weight was off his chest. 

He walked to her and looked at her with a crease on his forehead. she put her head on his chest taking his shawl in her fists trying hard not to break into fits of tears which she was holding. 

Mr. Imran patted her head which hurt her more. She wanted his embrace.

''لور، وخت راغلی دی.''

( Daughter, the time has come.)

Her heart skipped a beat hearing the words from her father. She looked at him who took her hand. 

She took a spine-chilling breath and closed her eyes. This was supposed to happen but still like always her heart was telling her maybe just maybe she would open her eyes and things would be different…… but!