--- 3 ---

Shattered dreams, worthless years, here she was encased in a hollow shell. Life began, then was done, now she was staring into a cold and empty wall. 

FLASHBACK

She couldn't fathom what just happened. Was it her hallucination or the cruelty of her nightmares?

Was it true?

How?

This cannot be true. She was ticking and tricking her heart but something was telling her that it was not true.

He promised her to be with her, he cannot leave her mid-way!

Seher took her phone with sweaty and shaky hands and dialed his number. Her breaths were ragged and her heart was in her throat.

Her whole existence was not accepting the turns of the event. For years they were together as friends. He was there when she was crying and telling him how much she despise the fact that her father was bounding her with someone she wasn't comfortable with or that she didn't want to do anything with him.

He was there when she would share her every small and big achievement when he would praise her and wait for her so that he could praise her and she was liking it every bit.

He was there to stop her when she would lash out at someone as she would raise her point and wanted to be heard.

He was there to correct her when she was loitering.

He was there all the way.

She knew he loved her but he had that respect to never ask for her and she was happy about it. When school was over and so were her studies, still, they would meet but not too much. Wasn´t it love when she was looking forward to meeting him?

Wasn´t it love when her heart would skip a beat when he would look at her?

Wasn´t it love when she would be happy just being around him?

Wasn´t it?

Mahir picked up her call after a few rings. His heart was thumping too but he knew that it was too late to think about anything rather than his or his familyś safety.

´’How dare you to decide on my behalf?

I fucking love you but not like you, Mahir. How fucking dare you to decide what I should do and what I shouldn't when I am capable of thinking about my life and my choices. ´´

She sighed and rubbed her temples while Mahir sighed as well.

´´ Are you gonna leave me, Mahir? 

We can leave now.´´

Though she knew that she was being selfish but her heart was not at peace knowing that he was leaving her. She would be back in the darkness and that she hated to be.

And Mustafa!!!

Her heart took a leap thinking about him. She knew that he would find her if he get to know about it but if not then her brothers will find it before he could sniff anything. But she needed to be free.

She also knew that she was staking Mahirś life but they had no other option but to fight and she was boosting that fight in him though she could feel that she was banging on a wall.
she knew that she cannot fight her family nor can she fight him. nontheless, the need was high to be free and be with him who was giving her the feelings that she thought she could never feel.

Mahir heard her words. he smirked. This was what he wanted to hear from her from so long. He wanted her to fall for him. He knew that she liked him but he wanted her to fall for him if he wanted to be with her………