Chapter 28

A L L I E

"I'm going to fuck you now, little mouse."

Fucking finally.

His hands went to his fly and Allie watched with rapt attention as he slowly lowered it, then shucked off his jeans and his boxers.

Holy fuck. Her eyes widened.

Dacian had the biggest, most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. Easily eight inches long from base to crown, his shaft was the pinnacle of masculine perfection. Her sex clenched just looking at it.

Dacian chuckled. "A bit bigger than you were expecting, little mouse?" He fisted his massive erection with one hand and slowly worked himself. "Answer me."

She licked her lips and wondered how he would taste. "Ah, yeah, a bit." How could she possibly have been expecting that? He was like two standard deviations from the mean...

"Do you want it inside you?" he husked.

She shivered and clenched painfully. "Yes."

"Are you on the pill?" he asked.

"I have an IUD."

"Even better. I'm going to take you bareback then. Unless you'd prefer I use a condom? I've been tested and I'm clean."

Allie shook her head. She could barely breathe. "Bareback is fine. I'm also clean."

He knelt on the bed and crawled up her body, kissing and licking and caressing along the way. She felt something hot and blunt press at the entrance to her core, and her sex clenched in need.

"Allie," he purred, "look at me."

She did. His eyes captured hers.

"I'm going to take this slowly. Let you get accustomed to me."

"Okay," she gasped, and he slid in an inch. Her eyes rolled back. "God, yes."

Exquisite. That's all she could think as his glorious cock slid another inch inside her, filling her, expanding her, sating at long last a hunger that had been gnawing at her for weeks.

"God, Dacian, more!" she cried as he sank another inch deeper.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she begged.

"Alright." He thrust, one quick movement, and sank to the hilt inside her. They both cried out and stilled as they adjusted to the perfect fit of their bodies. Allie had never felt such a wonderful fullness inside before – had never imagined she could take someone as large as Dacian inside her.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Dacian breathed into her neck. He pulled back a few inches and rocked forward again.

"Oh my god," Allie said as a wave of startlingly intense pleasure washed over her. "Faster!"

Dacian chuckled darkly and slowed down. "That's not how this works, little mouse," he husked. "I'm in control."

His thumb found her clitoris and he slid all the way out of her, then pushed just the bulbous crown a few inches inside her, then slid all the way out again. He thrust lazily into her over and over again right at her entrance, tantalizing her G-spot as he massaged her clit.

"Oh god." Allie writhed unconsciously against the restraints, but they held fast. "Fuck!" She shattered apart, thrusting her head back against the pillows as her orgasm ripped through her body like a lightning strike.