ch-1. Something is wrong

Porsche's pov

As i opened my eyes i can feel a arm around me hugging me tightly and knowing who is it makes me smile. I turned around and looked at the man with whom i have seen ups and downs in these past few months while being in this crazy fancy mansion, already looking at me with fondness.

Suddenly his expressions turned into something between guilt, regret and sadness. and in seconds i understand what his thinking about. Before i could say anything he spoke, " Im sorry porsche" he looked down and i can see he's again on the edge of breaking down like yesterday. My hands reach for his cheeks and he close his eyes in the touch and leans into it.
"Enough of your sorrys," i more like ordered him then tell him becuz from last night he repeated this word around thousand time now and i can see how afraid he is that im gonna leave. I can see he's desperate." Im sorry too.....for saying things about you shooting your ex... i shouldn't said that to you. Just becus someone told me that....its maybe a lie but at that moment i didn't think, thinking that why someone close to you would said that if its not true... i mean even if its true i still shouldn't said that....i just wanted to hurt you becus you hurted me by not trusting me." As i was rambling Kinn opened his eyes in confusion and suddenly asked, "about whom you're talking about?"
I looked at him for while conflicting should i tell him or not. What if he straight from here went to Vegas and shoot him, as maybe it was true that he shooted his ex and he wanted to tell me by himself as he wanted to explain me also why he did that but becus of Vegas he lost that chance.

This time with seriousness he asked me again firmly, "Porsche, who close to me told you this?"
"Vegas....vegas was the one who told me when we went outside of your hospital room. He said that you always been too possessive and when you get delusional that your ex is cheating on you, you shoot him to dead." I told him in a breath.

But how i expected Kinn to react, he reacted in different way. Instead of being in anger, his eyes reflects hurt and disbelief as he stared into nothing hearing what i said.
"Kinn" i called him softly as he looked at me, getting out of whatever he was into so deep.
" don't apologize for this Porsche. We both wanted to hurt each other so we said things we shouldn't. Lets forget everything and ill try to trust you more and you'll try to confirm things you'll hear about me by asking me. Okay?"
I nod at him smiling as he also give me his sweet smile that he rarely gaves to anyone else.
But then he frowns and look at me and said, "porsche....about my ex I'lltell you everything when I'm ready. If thats okay with you?" He looked at me nervously.
I just smile and tell him that its okay. "I'll wait until you're ready. I'll be here whenever you need." He smiled and hugged me, mumbling a little thanks.

After that we get out of bed and went to do breakfast in his living room and talk about things here and there when a my curiosity gets the bests of me and i suddenly blurted, " why did Vegas kissed me?" i almost flinched when Kinn suddenly frozed and he's eyes shows many emotions and then he's cold eyes were back as he stared at me with that cold empty gaze before it softens and he spoke, "he wants everything that is mine. He just wants to take everything close to me so that i will be left with nothing. Ill be left alone. He......just hates me and wants to destroye me." I just looked at him feeling something that i cant describe as i watched him telling me this with so much emotions in the last sentence like it almost hurt him physically. He was again lost in his thought after finishing his sentence. I reached for his hand which was on table and gently held it as he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me. " dont worry....he would never be able to get me away from you and things will be alright." I gave him a smile that he returned and with that we start talking about here and there, leaving the topic about Vegas.

In evening~
As i was with tankhun watching series whose even the title i dont know, my mind drifted to Kinn, from morning to afternoon meetings , Kinn spaced out alot of time, i cant even count. Something is wrong. Kinn is always the kind of person who put his mind body and soul in the work as this is not some regular work that people do, this is underworld work where if you didn't pay attention to your meetings while making deals , maybe you'd be trick into something becus of which in future you and you're people will have hard time.
But today Kinn was just not here mentally many times. Which was way too odd. And he's being like this since yesterday.

Tankhun suddenly muted his show and look at me, " what's wrong ? You're not here! Are you thinking about something? Tell me!" He asked curiously and seriously. But should i ask him? Will it be alright?.....atleast lets try.

"I actually wanted to ask something but..." i said as i look around at other bodyguards at last word. Khun understands and send everyone out saying that he needs to talk to his favourite bodyguard as i rolled my eyes at him with a smile. However he is but he cares alot.

"Now tell me"

"Actually....why do Vegas and Kinn hate each other so much? They just can't even look at each other without scowling!" I almost screamed in frustration as it is too difficult for me to understand these families relationship.
Tankhun frown at Vegas name and then think for sometime and turned his head to me, looking more confuse than me.
"You know since we were little i never liked that piece of shit named Vegas, hes insufferable!! Always leaching on people!" I looked at khun in disbelief at what he said. Vegas and clingy. It doesn't sound right in anyway. Thankhun continues his ranting..." but you know what he was clingy and attention seeker all the time but especially with kinn he's on another level. He clinged to Kinn as if he's going to die if he's not on Kinn in anyways. Always running here and there screaming kinn's name when he couldn't find him. He and Kinn were like soulmates who never left each others side and solve problems together. Even when Kinn had his graduation from high school Vegas was the one whom he hugged first and after 1 year Vegas was the one who hugged first kinn at his own graduation! You know i still remember when i used to teased both of them when they acted that way, being excited for each other, and always happy for each other like no one else can be, that if they weren't cousins they would've be a great couple!! Those two assholes in response would always kissed me on my both checks, even when they knew i hated it and i still do!! They always learnt things together about mafia things and always have sleepovers. They were always lost in their world." I looked at tankhun in shocked, processing every shit he just said. Kinn and Vegas....soulmates!!!
Tankhun while reminiscing all of this with a fond smile that tells me that everything he said was true. And that even though he acted like he don't care but he love his family inside. Kinn or Vegas, it doesn't matter, he was fond of them.

But suddenly tankhun smile fade away into a confused frown, " but.....something changed. Something that breaks what they two have. Something that made Vegas as he is today. Someone unapprochable. Someone who never showed me or maybe anyone again his that annoying bright smile of his. Something that turned Kinn and Vegas the worst enemies to each other. Those two who can never be seperated turns into two who can never be able to be together in peace..... I still have that unanswered question whos answer no one knows except kinn and vegas. That question is..... what happend?"

_________________________________________

So guys!!! I hope you guys liked it!!! 😘😘😋😋