ch-12. I'll make it right

Kinn's pov~

As i walk to the window of my room, looking at the sunset. Everything finally starts crashing down.

The talk with Vegas.

The way he broke down.

And well who was the reason?

Again.

Like always.

Me.

In all the past years, whenever Vegas had brokedown I'll hold my self tight together and just stop myself from going and embracing him, but this time i couldn't control myself.

This time i let myself flow in my emotions.

The worst is ...im not hating myself for doing that. For after years showing that i still care. Showing those emotions that successfully bottled up.

I hope Vegas do not stop hating me after this.

I can't afford that.

But...

Atleast Porsche is alright.

I know it doesn't matter whatever happens but Vegas wouldn't let Porsche lose himself the way he did.

All i can wish is that... Vegas and Porsche to be together. To be happy.

It doesn't matter if im not included.

Just seeing them happy would be enough.

"Kinn..." startled, my hand straight went to my gun.

But when i turned around, it was Khun looking at me with expression that was so foreign but familiar.

He looked so angry. But at the same time sympathetic.

Direct opposite from the Khun everyone knows.

This Khun was my older brother. Not the crazy son of the theerapanyakun clan.

The way this made my doubts more clear about him just acting to be away from this underground world.

....but if i had the chance to be him.... wouldn't i do the same?

"Khun. What are you doing here?" I said as he sighed and come to me. Push me down and then himself sit on the ground while looking outside the window. I did the same.

After few seconds he sighed again and look at me.

"Really Kinn? You're really on your way to repeat history? Repeat your past mistakes?" I frozed for few good seconds then i just nod defeatedly.

"Its for the better Khun." I said slowly.

"Better my ass! You said the same thing years ago! And then what happened? Even after all these years, he is still living miserably. You're like a zombie before Porsche came. You both had suffered and are still suffering!" Khun said in frustration. I just keep my head down while playing with the family ring.

" Kinn..." suddenly a hand came into my view lifted my face before that hand moved to grab mine. I could see how much Khun is serious about all this situation.

" you need to stop. You can't live without Vegas. You can't live without Porsche. And neither they can. But now that years ago you left Vegas and done shit. Atleast dont do that to Porsche too. I saw that child, Vegas, turning into something that scares the hell out of me. Please dont turn Porsche also into something like that.  Years ago i saw you destroying your ownself. For sometimes i forget how my baby brother looked like when you pushed him away years ago. I beg you... Kinn dont do this. Dont take my baby brother happiness away from him... once again. Dont take Porsche's happiness away from him." I was stunned.