ch-11. promise pt.2

Vegas pov~

Today for the first time im excited for the monthly meeting.

After that night, at the back of the bar, i just can't wait to see Porsche again. Now that there's no lies or hiding in between us, it felt like some heavy weight have lifted from my shoulder.

I skipped through my steps as i walked towards my car. The excitement of meeting him remained me of the time when i used to- no!! no!!! 

Vegass!! Its a new beginning from that night!! A new hope!!! Dont ruin it!!

I stopped my skipping and smiling as i come close to bodyguards who are waiting for me, close to my car.

" lets go." I ordered as we all move towards the main family mansion.

Time skip-

I looked around again but still couldn't find Porsche.

Where are you??

I felt eyes on me and look at my side to see Khun looking at me, narrowing his eyes.

"What?"

"Are you looking for someone?" He looked at me suspiciously.

I looked around. It's just me , Kinn and Khun. We are waiting for pa and uncle to come as they are discussing about something in uncle's room. All the bodyguards, minor or major, together are gossiping in groups away from us.

It looks like pa and uncle will take more time... so why don't get some information on the missing person.

"Umm.. have you seen Porsche..?" I asked hastily. Kinn and Khun both looked up at me.

Khun raised his eyebrow, "why are you asking about my bodyguard?!" He asked.

"...your bodyguard?" I asked as Khun sighed and then nod his head towards Kinn whos sitting in front of me.

"He changed Porsche from his team to mine" i looked at Kinn in shock as i know how much Porsche may had wanted to be in kinn's team so he can keep him safe and not letting kinn leave from front of his eyes. Everyone can see how he's so protective of Kinn.

And this bastard even snatched this right from him too.

Porsche may have been upset thinking that Kinn now dont even want him beside of him.

This motherfucker!!-

"Hey!! But why are you asking for him?! Huh!!" Crazy cousin asked.

"Well after the mission that we went both together, we become close. We're friends now. And at good terms." I said as Khun nodded.

"Actually i sent him back home"

"What?!"

"What?!"

Kinn and i said at the same time as Khun flinched.

"What. What!? Huh! I just sent him for a week holiday, not for forever! Gezz!!" Khun exclaimed as kinn and i sighed in relief.

"How could he go back without my permission?" The asshole said and this time me and Tankhun scoffed together.

"Well you said he's not beneficial and that you dont want him. You gave him to me. So its me who'll take care of him. Its none of your business." Khun said with sarcastic smile.

"What did you said to him?!" I asked Kinn angrily. How can he say something like that to someone like Porsche. Such a bastard.

Before Kinn could say anything in return, all bodyguards straighten up and get in line, signing that pa and uncle are coming.