19

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

THIRD PERSON POV

The weekend came quick and the whole Team of talent next was busy in arrangements of the fashion show. All the models were getting ready back stage while Hobi took care of other arrangements including lightening and theme.

Media was there with their cameras and the designers of other brands waited to give their reviews about the brand's clothing line. Jungkook was talking to Mr Singhania and the other guests while Taehyung was borrowed by Jin to assist him in getting ready. Jungkook had tried to make excuses but Jin is Jin....he don't listen to anyone.

Currently, all the models were almost ready. Jin was representing the main male outfit of the day while Shanaya was going to walk in the main female dress designed for young ladies to wear.

The bitchy model was throwing tantrums at his helpers. The poor girls were trying their best to make the model happy but she wasn't ready to listen anything. The blonde looked at her and rolled his eyes. He wanted to ask Jungkook what trait he looked in that girl to hire her as their model.

''Tae...How am I looking?'' Jin asked grabbing Taehyung's attention making the blonde turn to him.

''Fire, Jinnie....fire....'' he said winking making the model chuckle.

''I bet my handsome face made these clothes thousand times better.'' He asked making the younger nod his head in agreement.

''Right Jinnie.....No one can carry this outfit better than you.''

''I was ab-''

AAAAHHHHH

Jin was cut in the middle when the sound of someone screaming resonated in the whole area. The two boys immediately walked to the place where a small crowd of people was surrounding someone.

When Jin walked ahead, everyone gave him way. The blonde followed the handsome male and while Jin's eyes widened in shock, Taehyung looked at the girl mockingly.

Shanaya was lying on the ground with a broken ankle.

DESERVED.

Taehyung thought to himself and smirked.

''How did this happen?'' Jin asked concerned.

''She broke her heel.'' One of the worker said panicked. The event was very important and the main female model has broken her heel. Everyone became more tense when Hobi came there with the announcement of the beginning of the event.

''Hobi...we don't have additional model on the spot and Shanaya was going to walk as the main female model with me.'' Jin said worried making everyone else tense as well.

''Fuck....we can't call any other model as it will take a lot of time.'' Hobi stated baffled. The event was going to start and Shanaya, the main female representative of this clothing brand has broken her ankle.

''We need to do something. We can't call Jungkook as it can grab other's attention as well. This will not be good for our company's reputation.'' Hobi said worried.

''What should we do, Hobi-ah?'' Jin asked to Hobi who was looking at Taehyung while thinking about something.

''We have only one option.'' Taehyung looked at Jin and Hobi with confusion as the two boys looked at him like they have found water in some hot and dry desert.

''Why are you guys looking at m-me like that?'' He asked nervously.

''You will have to do it, Tae...''

''But, Mr Jeon will be angry.''

''No...he won't. I'll talk to him later.''

''But what if I did some mistake?''