45

THIRD PERSON POV-

Mrs Jeon looked at Taehyung with angry eyes making the boy cower down and hide behind his boyfriend who was sitting in front of his mom who was sitting on the opposite couch. The blonde sat holding Jungkook's arm tightly as Mrs Jeon kept glaring at him while a maid cleaned the mess created by her a few minutes ago.

''Will any of you tell me what's going on?'' Jungkook asked cluelessly looking at his mom to his boyfriend who pouted and hung his head low like a child while Mrs Jeon huffed looking at the blonde who was behaving like a kid who don't know what's going on around him.

The boy was anything but innocent.

''Don't ask me, ask your boyfriend.'' Mrs Jeon said rudely making the brunette sigh deeply and turn to Taehyung.

''What is the matter, Tae?'' He asked calmly. The soft voice of his boyfriend made the boy raise his head and look at his boyfriend. The encouraging eyes made Taehyung a little confident and he tried to speak.

''Koo....Aunt-'' He stopped when he looked at Mrs Jeon who was glaring at him even more furiously. The boy realised what made Mrs Jeon more angry so he immediately licked his lips and looked at Jungkook.

He can't call her Auntie without making her angry anymore.

''I mean, Your m-mom met me at t-the mall wh-''

''We didn't met, Kid....you created a whole scene.'' Mrs Jeon cut him in the middle making Taehyung and Jungkook look at her.

''I am s-sorry, Mrs Jeon....I didn't know you are Jungkook's m-mom.'' the boy apologised sincerely which made Mrs Jeon chuckle sarcastically.

''You mean you wouldn't have behaved with me like that if you knew I am his mother?'' She asked making Taehyung speechless.

''Mrs J-Jeon, I-''

''What? I didn't hear you...what you just called me?'' The lady asked Taehyung who smiled nervously looking at his supposed to be mother in law.....I mean if she let him marry her son.

''M-Mrs Jeon, We-''

''Oh wow!!...so I am Mrs Jeon now. What about an old AUNTIE who is moving towards her senescence and need an eye checkup?'' She asked taunting the blonde who tightened his hold on Jungkook's arm and hide into him while Jungkook looked back and forth between his mother and boyfriend, all of their talks going from over his head.

''Huh? Who said that? You are still so y-young Mrs Jeon that I got confused if Jungkook is your son or your elder brother.....Isn't it Koo?'' He asked the brunette who nodded still confusedly while Mrs Jeon looked at boy with a raised eyebrow.

''Do you know how stupid excuses you are making. boy?'' She asked sharply which made Taehyung lick his lips and hide himself more behind his boyfriend.

''I am s-sorry.'' Taehyung could say only this much. Playing with the fabric of Jungkook's sleeve, Taehyung looked at Mrs Jeon biting on his lip. The lady chuckled in disbelief making Jungkook impatient.

''Will any of you tell me what are you talking about? Mom?'' He asked but his mother turned her face to look other side making Jungkook sigh again and turn to his boyfriend.

''Tae?'' He asked the blonde who shook his head, still looking down and playing with Jungkook's sleeve.

''If none of you will tell me then how am I gonna know, guys?'' he asked a little louder as the boy was irritated, flinching the blonde who was still clinging onto his boyfriend's arm like his life depended on it.

''She is gonna separate us, Koo.'' The boy said mewling making the brunette look at him doubtfully while Mrs Jeon gasp offended.

''Excuse me!!...I am not some selfish mother who will separate his son from his love without any reason. You are not the right life partner for him. Don't blame me.''