52

THIRD PERSON POV

'' What's with this dinner out of sudden?'' Taehyung asked buckling the seatbelt as Jungkook started the ignition of his car. Jungkook smiled and looked at the boy.

''I hadn't congratulated my wifey officially so thought to take you out on dinner..... Is there any problem?'' He asked raising an eyebrow making the blonde shake his head with an impressed smile.

'' There is no problem, Mr Jeon but you should know that before taking someone on a date, you need to ask them nicely....not like you did....just grabbed my hand and dragged me to your car.'' He taunted the brunette who turned to him at the speed of light.

''How did you know it was a date?'' He asked panicked.

''Huh? Is it actually a date?'' Taehyung was double panicked. He was just saying things casually. Jungkook scolded himself for spoiling his own surprise but the damage was already done so he took a deep breathe and nodded.

'' Y-Yeah....I mean, we have been in a relationship for so long and never went on any official date.'' The brunette explained making Taehyung sat up straight.

''You can't do that to me, Koo..... You should have told me before. My first date and I am going like this....look at my clothes....who goes on a date in a fucking jump suit?'' The blonde protested terrified.

This is not how he wanted to look like on his first date with Jungkook. The boy had so many dreams regarding their first official outing.

''What's wrong in them? You are looking absolutely gorgeous, baby...Don't worry.'' He said with a chuckle as the boy drove the car looking ahead.

''That's the thing. You don't know there is always a dress code for these occasions. I was not meant to wear this to our first date.'' he whined looking at his clothes.

Only if the boy had any idea before coming to his office.

''Oh come On, baby.... What you wear to our fist date don't even matter. What matters the most is you being with me in the moment. Now stop sulking.... Otherwise I will have to kiss that pout away and I want to keep that for the end..... Kissing your partner at the end of the date is a very important date code.'' Jungkook's words made the boy finally smile.

Jungkook was right actually. Taehyung also never felt bad for his boyfriend not asking him out on a date before, because what matters to him as well was spending some quality time with Jungkook. No matter what's the place.

''Where are we going?''

''That's a surprise.''

''Hmm.....'' The blonde hummed tauntingly. He knew the answer in advance but his curious self forced him to ask.

Jungkook smiled and turned on the music system. A typical Bollywood romantic song filled the car with its magical and dreamy tunes. The blonde looked at Jungkook impressively to which the boy shrugged.

''Just trying to make everything more romantic.'' he clarified.

''Are not you behaving extra romantic these days?'' Taehyung asked narrowly making Jungkook look at him for a moment.

'' Oh baby, you still haven't seen even a small glimpse of my romantic side. There is so much more for you to explore.'' he winked making the boy blush. Jungkook chuckled a little making Taehyung look out of the window.

He will never get habitual of Jungkook flirting out of the blue.

The car stopped in front of a flower shop making the blonde confused. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend sheepishly unbuckling his seat belt.