41

THIRD PERSON POV-

The sun spread hues of golden, pink and orange warm rays all over the world bringing a new day for everyone sleeping peacefully on earth. The birds chirped, green leaves of happy plants danced with air, the sky looked like a beautiful canvas, the mother birds set to fly out of their nest to bring food for their growing kids, the bats and owl went back to their homes to finally rest and the butterflies came out to kiss the bright colourful flowers while the two boys slept in each other's embrace without any care of the outside world.

With Taehyung hiding his face into Jungkook's hard chest, the brunette held the boy close to himself by his waist as he nuzzled into the blonde hairs inhaling one of his favourite smell.

Jungkook said that he can't sleep away from his bed but looking at him right now, holding his boyfriend protectively even in his unconscious state, it looked like the boy was not aware of how Taehyung's mere presence close to him can give undeniable comfort and peace. Both of them breathed in sync and their hearts were talking without speaking.

Taehyung stirred in his sleep and pushed himself more into his boyfriend who tightened his hold on Taehyung's waist making the boy smile and go back to sleep.

Both of them looked so perfect together that even the sunrays which were entering the room through the glass window feared of disturbing the two lovers.

Nature may consider not disturbing two lover boys but someone knocked on the door from outside. When no one replied from inside, a few knocks with a call of Taehyung's name was heard.

''Tae?....Wake up!!'' The said boy stirred in his sleep.

''Tae....its late.'' Came the voice again making Taehyung finally open his eyes. He tried to turn around but a tight hold on his waist didn't let him. He looked up from Jungkook's chest only to look at the handsome male sleeping beside him with the most angelic features. The cute button nose and lower full lip with upper thinner one which were slightly parted looked so inviting. The brown hairs falling over Jungkook's forehead and eyes disturbed the boy in his sleep making him move his eyeballs behind the closed eyes.

Taehyung smiled lazily and removed the hairs from his boyfriend's face. His fingers trailed the sharp features of the brunette. The sharp jaw made the boy want to lick it and the mole under those tempting lips made his mouth water. The boy leaned in to steal a kiss before his boyfriend wakes up but he flinched and jump away in horror when he heard his mother calling him again from outside.

''Tae...wake up, son.....Its late.'' The boy looked towards the door and then to his boyfriend terrified who groaned at the loss of warmth and his hands searched for the mushy pillow he was clutching.

Fuck!! Mom.....

''Koo!!...wake up.'' He went to shake his boyfriend in horror and kept looking towards the door where his mother was knocking continuously.

''Nooooooo..Come here and let's sleep a little more!!'' the boy whined in his sleep with a cute pouty face which made Taehyung want to smile but his mother was standing behind the door and he need to hide Jungkook before she comes to know about Jungkook sneaking into his room.

''Koo....Mom is here! Wake up, you need to hide!!'' Taehyung shook the boy again, his hands shaking in fear. Jungkook opened his eyes reluctantly and looked at his boyfriend.

''Mom is with Ahana, Tae....just sleep a little more. I don't have work today.'' He said and turned on his stomach to sleep a little more while Taehyung looked at him confused.

And then it hit him. He was still in his sleep and living some dream.

''KOO!!...wake up or I'll throw your banana milk!!''