89

FOURTH UPDATE!!

THIRD PERSON POV-

''JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!! mngg!! YOU DICKHEAD!! I AM GONNA ...ahhh!! I AM GONNA SHOVE YOUR DICK UP YOUR ASS AFTER I AM OUT OF H-HERE!! '' Taehyung screamed at his husband who was encouraging him to push the baby out along with the uterine contractions. While the nurses laughed silently at the brunette holding his wife's hand who has almost gone crazy due to the labour pain, all of them accepted that the couple loved each other a lot as they never left the other's hand whole time.

''Yes baby....You can do whatever you want but right now, just focus on your breathe and push!!...C'mon, you are doing great.'' He encouraged looking at the doctor and nurses who were assisting the blonde.

''PUSH MY ASS!! YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCONUT HEAD....Ahh!! .YOU DID IT DELIBERATELY...'' He scolded his husband who didn't paid any attention to his husband.

''FUCKK!! Ahhhh!! Mom!!'' Taehyung yelled as the head of the baby came out making Taehyung feel like a number of his bones were breaking at the same time giving immense pain. He thrashed around digging his nails in Jungkook's bicep as the brunette removed the hairs from the boy's sweating forehead.

''Just a little more, Mrs Jeon....Just push a little more.'' The doctor said making the blonde look at her angrily.

''LIE IN PLACE OF ME AND GIVE BIRTH TO A KID, YOU BITCH....THEN...ahh!! THEN I-I'LL SEE HOW YOU ARE G-GONNA PUSHHHHHHHH!!!'' He cursed at the doctor who licked her lips and looked at Jungkook making the boy look at her apologetically.

The doctor ignored the blonde's swearing and got back to work.

This was not the first time anyways.

A lot of to be mothers have cursed her during the labour pain.

And it wasn't their fault. The pain a woman has to go through is incomparable. They don't realise what they are saying. They just gets angry on anything and everything without a reason.

''AAAAHHHHH!!!'' Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs, his sweat and tears mixing together and immediately fell limp making Jungkook still. The cry of a baby did reach his ears but he was too shocked. He didn't know how to turn around and look at the crying baby the doctor was holding now.

His baby.

A part of himself.....a part of his heart.

Taehyung still held his husband's hand tightly even when he was almost unconscious while Jungkook's hold has loosened. The emotions were too overwhelming. He didn't know what exactly he was feeling. He wanted to shout, to scream at the top of his lungs in happiness, he wanted to pick up his wife and spin him around in happiness, he wanted to kiss the blonde to death, he wanted to turn around and look at his baby, he wanted to hold him....but he didn't know how to do that.

He was stilled.

As if everything stopped around him.

Only the sound of Taehyung's panting and his baby crying reached his ears and he didn't realise when tears made their way onto his cheeks.

''Mr Jeon?'' The doctor called making the brunette want to speak but his throat was clogged. He wanted water.

''Mr Jeon?'' The doctor called again making the boy gulp to wet his dry throat as he turned around slowly with tears shimmering in his eyes while his hands shook in excitement. The doctor smiled at him sympathetically.

''Congratulations.....You became father of a girl.'' She told with a sweet smile making Jungkook finally look towards the baby which was now wrapped in towels.