08

THIRD PERSON POV

''Tae....why are you up so early?'' Yoongi asked a half asleep boy who struggled with his heels as he tried to wear them with one hand while clutching his phone and other things in the other.

''I got late, Hyung.....'' The boy said annoyed making Yoongi tilt his head a little.

''But its eight thirty only.''

''Yeah...but I needed to be there at sharp eight.'' Taehyung said running towards the dining table and picked up an apple and ran towards the door again.

''Relax Tae...you will hurt yo-''

OUCH!!

Before Yoongi could complete his sentence, Taehyung was kissing the floor. The ash haired boy stopped himself from facepalming and ran towards the boy who was lying on the ground and groaning in pain.

''Tae...are you okay?'' He asked helping the black haired boy to sit up.

''I-I am fine, Hyung...I need to hurry.'' He said standing up and running out of the house in a hurry straightening his clothes in the way.

''Tae....Listen!!''

''Not Now Hyung......that bunny is going to mock me!!.I am getting late.'' Taehyung said not turning around.

''But how will you go there?'' Yoongi asked going behind the boy who stopped and turned around suddenly hitting Yoongi on his nose in the process.

''Shit!!.I am s-sorry, Hyung...I didn't see you. I was late and my mind stopped working. I-'' Taehyung started blabbering to himself making Yoongi raise his hand to stop the boy.

''Its Okay...Tae....And don't worry, I'll drop you there.'' Yoongi said rubbing his nose.

''No Hyung....you should rest. I am-'' The black haired boy stopped when Yoongi didn't listen to him and went to get his car.

The black haired boy flinched when Yoongi blew the horn. Taehyung mentally smacked himself for thinking too much on how Jungkook is going to make his first day at work a living hell.

It didn't took long to get the black haired boy to reach his office. He didn't wasted time in bidding bye to his cousin and ran towards the entrance. Taking the elevator to thirteenth floor, Taehyung took time to think about the excuse he will be using today as he fiddled with his fingers.

As soon as the door of elevator opened, Taehyung again make a run towards outside without looking who was standing outside waiting for the elevator.

Just when he stepped outside hastily, he bumped into a hard chest and fell on the floor on his butt.

''Are you blind?'' He yelled before looking ahead but his anger vanished as soon as his eyes fell on his boss standing outside with his arms crossed over his chest and eyes containing the mischievous glint in them.

''Good morning Mr Kim.'' He said mockingly making Taehyung bit his tongue.

Not the best start of the first day at office.

''I am s-sorry, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung said helplessly as he stood up wiping any dirt from his pants.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then to his watch.

''I think my watch is not showing the right time....is it, Lily?'' He asked to the girl who was standing beside him and looking at the black haired boy with sympathy.

''I am sorry. I know I am late.'' Taehyung said before the girl could say something.

''Wow!!.So you accept that you are not the most punctual human, Mr Kim?'' Jungkook asked stopping himself from chuckling on how Taehyung looked angrily at him for a moment and then averted his eyes and took a deep breathe.