Chapter 18

It took 2 hours to learn the entirety of the Cherry Bomb choreography. Once Colby and I memorized it, we put it all together, dancing with Mark, Jaehyun, and Johnny. I can't believe that 5 years ago, I had first met Colby, and now; we're expecting a baby girl in late April and plan on getting married in May. My relationship with Colby has grown so much over these past 5 years. I'm so happy to have Colby in my life, and that he is fathering my children. Anyway, after learning the choreography, I befriend Mark, Jaehyun, and Johnny. Then, Colby and I are on our way.

*Jan. 14, 2023 | Going Back Home*
Our time in Seoul, South Korea has now come to an end. Colby and I will now be flying back home to America. My spring semester of college starts on March 6th, so about 2 months from now. Colby and I head to Incheon International Airport and fly to Harry Reid Airport in Las Vegas. From the airport, Colby then takes me to his house. When we get back home, I have a serious conversation with Colby.
"Colby. I was thinking, since we're having this baby together and starting a little family together, we should move into a house of our own. I'll be attending UNR in Reno for the next 3 years, which means we'll need to move into a house in Reno. During my junior year, I'll be moving to Korea to study abroad at Yonsei University as a language student. It will be a tough year away from you and Athena, but when I come back, it'll be amazing." I said.
"I agree. I'll tell Sam that I need to move out and find a place for us in Reno." Colby said.
"Okay, sounds good." I said.

Colby goes to Sam to explain his situation.
"Hey, Sam. Could I talk to you for a second?" Colby asked.
"Yeah, what's up?" Sam asked.
"So, since Rae and I are having a baby together and she's going to college in Reno, I need to move out and move to Reno so she can continue going to college while I take care of the baby. She will be attending classes in the morning and work in the afternoons and evenings, working for the family. I'll be a stay-at-home dad, while also doing work as a social media influencer. We can still do the channel, I just might be busier as a father." Colby said.
"No, I completely understand why you need to move out. I'll miss having you around, man. That baby girl of yours is gonna be too damn adorable." Sam said.
"Right. Thanks for understanding, man. I'll see you around. I'll be coming down to Vegas whenever we need to film something for the Sam & Colby channel." Colby said.
"Alright. Sounds good. I'm gonna miss you, man." Sam said, starting to tear up.
"Aww, don't cry. I'm gonna miss you too, but I'll make sure to come down to visit every once in a while." Colby said.
"We've been working together since freshman year of high school. It's gonna be weird not having you around." Sam said.
"It'll be weird, but that's life." Colby said.

Colby then comes back to his room. He let me know that he had told Sam that he needs to move out and find a place for us in Reno. Right now, I'm staying on campus at Argenta Hall, but I'll be moving out for my sophomore year starting on August 28th of this year. My first year of college has been pretty wild so far. I've made best friends out of my roommates, got to do the classes I've always wanted to do, and learn new things. Going to college is something I've always dreamt of. I just didn't expect to go into college as a pregnant lady. I'm very much over my pregnancy now. I can't wait to have this baby in April. I can't wait to meet Athena. She's going to be a beautiful baby girl. Colby is the most handsome man I've ever met in my life. I hope Athena inherits Colby's cute dimples. As for me, I think Athena will inherit my work ethic and hard-working personality.

My first time in Korea was a lot of fun. Plus, I got to go with the love of my life, who proposed to me at the Han River. That was one of the most romantic things he could ever do. I also got to meet ATEEZ, three members of NCT, and the Aussie line of Stray Kids. Yep, that's right. While visiting JYP Entertainment, Colby and I had the pleasure of meeting and befriending Bang Chan and Felix of Stray Kids. I told Bang Chan and Felix that I met their sisters while I was visiting Sydney, Australia. I proved it to them by showing them the many selfies I took with them. Bang Chan and Felix was happy to hear that I was able to befriend their sisters while I was in Sydney, Australia. Other than that, I couldn't have had a better time in Seoul. I love that city, and can't wait to go back for my junior year of college. I had already spoke with the USAC office about my study abroad plans. They helped me organize my study abroad program. I'll be going to the Embassay of Korea in San Francisco to get my student visa when it gets closer to when I need to leave for Korea to study abroad. Colby is beyond proud of where I've gone so far with college. He can't wait to see where I go next.