018,

EPISODE NINE the gate

EPISODE NINE
the gate.

THE GROUP climbed down the opening, and looked around, flashing their torches. "i'm pretty sure it's this way." mike called out as he pointed to a random space after looking at will's drawing.

"you're pretty sure, or you're certain?" nova asked with a raised brow although they couldn't see it. mike huffed, "i'm 100% sure. just follow me and you'll know."

"woah, woah, woah. hey! hey! i don't think so." steve yelled, shining the light in mike's eye as he stumbled over. "any of you little shits die down here, i'm getting the blame. got it, dipshit?"

"mama steve." nova mumbled, laughing at her own words as lucas joined in, but then steve hushed them.

"stop that. from here on out, i'm leading the way! c'mon, let's go."

they all followed steve, stumbling slightly over the bumps as nova silently prayed they wouldn't get lost.

"guys, c'mon. just keep moving." steve spoke as they walked slowly, having stopped for a few moments and not noticing dustin staying back, until he started screaming.

"shit! shit! help, help!" nova immediately ran back to him, the others following as she got next to him, "dustin! what's wrong?"

"what happened?" steve yelled, dustin whimpered, "it's in my mouth! some got on my mouth! shit!" he shrieked as they all sighed, nova rubbing her face in relief.

"i'm okay." dustin sat up as nova smacked his head, "jesus, dustin." she complained.

"nice. very nice." steve scoffed, "jesus, what an idiot." everyone mumbled complaints as dustin stumbled after them.

they came to a stop, and steve looked back for a second, "all right, wheeler. i think we found your hub." he spoke and they all looked with wide eyes.

"let's drench it."

they immediately got started on pouring all the gasoline around the vines, lucas not so subtly staying near nova incase something happened.

they all stepped back away from it all, crouching down as steve sighed, "you ready?" they all replied with 'yes' and 'ready' as dustin spoke, "light her up."

nova subconsciously held onto lucas' hand as steve sighed, "i am i'm such deep shit." lucas squeezed her hand in fear as steve lit up the lighter, and chucked it in.

like the others, nova winced as the place set alight, moving closer to lucas who held her as he covered both their eyes to shield from the fires bright light whilst max held nova's arm, and nova pulled her into her side.

"let's go! let's go!" steve yelled as nova felt lucas pull her up and they all ran, following steve back to
try and find where the rope was.

as they ran, mike must've fell as he began to scream, they all ran back towards him as his leg was covered in vines, "shit!"

"pull him out!"

"everybody get back!" steve yelled as they all latched onto mike and held him as steve used the nail bat to break the vine off his leg.

"are you good?" lucas exclaimed, "holy shit. you okay?" dustin sighed as mike nodded. they heard a demogorgon growl as steve shrieked, "we gotta go!"

"wait!" dustin yelled.

they all turned around as dustin gasped quietly, "dart?" they all shared a look as dustin walked forward, immediately the group yelling at him to come back. "trust me." dustin spoke.

he slowly walked toward and pulled down the bandana covering his mouth as she smiled, "hey. it's me...it's just your friend. it's dustin. you remember me?" dart moved forward slowly as dustin smiled.

"will you let us pass?" he asked as dart roared and nova jumped, latching into lucas' hand out of fear, before awkwardly letting go. "sorry."

"okay, okay. i'm sorry. i'm sorry about the storm cellar. that was a pretty douchey thing to do." dustin chuckled, before reaching into his pocket. "you hungry? yeah? i got our favourite, see? nougat."

he unwrapped the bar and fed it to dark, "here. look. yummy." dustin smiled softly as they watched with wide eyes. "eat up, buddy. c'mon." he motioned for the group to walk past as they did, quickly and quietly.

dustin stood up and sniffed slightly. "goodbye, buddy." he spoke as dart looked at him, and then went back to eating the food.

"c'mon, dustin." nova tugged on his arm as they continued to make their way through the cave.

a loud roar could be heard as they stopped, "what the hell was that?" max exclaimed, turning to her sister in fear.

"they're coming! run run!" mike yelled.

"there!" lucas yelled as they approached the rope, steve immediately lifted nova up, who groaned as she climbed up the rope and then she held onto max's hand, pulling her up and bringing her sister into a hug.

lucas was next, and she hugged him tightly, and then mike. a growl could be heard as steve and dustin looked towards the sound. novas heart raced as they all widened their eyes, "c'mon, dustin, steve!"

"dustin! come on! steve! take my hand!" they all screamed in fear as a heard of demogorgons ran towards them, nova closed her eyes as she heard mike gasp.

she slowly opened them, and to their surprise, the demogorgons were running straight past them as they all watched with wide eyes.

"what the..."

"eleven." mike whispered.

steve and dustin climbed up as nova brought them both in for a hug as they sat down, catching their breath. nova noticed that mike was frowning as he looked over at the car, nova soon following as the light shone brightly.

they covered their eyes with a slight yelp, and after a few moments, it went back down as they all shared a look. "el...she's done it." nova smiled brightly.

snowball ep next chapter :))))i'm gonna publish it now and you will get a double update 😮😮

i'm gonna publish it now and you will get a double update 😮😮