021,

EPISODE ONEsuzie, do you copy?

EPISODE ONE
suzie, do you copy?

NOVA WAS glad it was summer break, and dustin was also finally coming home from summer camp! so far, she had spent the month with the party, and steve occasionally whilst he was working she would come and visit him and robin.

she was excited to see lucas again, the two, naturally, had gotten a lot closer since lucas properly asked her to be his girlfriend. it was after the snowball, and lucas had stupidly said, "so i guess we are girlfriend and boyfriend now, right?"

nova had practically scoffed in his face, "if you want me to be your girlfriend, you're gonna have to do better than that. ask, dumbass." and then, she walked away.

so, the next morning, lucas turned up at nova's house with flowers and m&m's since that was all he could afford, and greeted her with a smile. "hi nov. be my girlfriend now?"

of course, nova rolled her eyes, but a smile broke out onto her face. "obviously." she mocked.

"what are you two up to today?" susan asked as she placed down a plate of pancakes for them, billy was out, probably with a girl or working at the pool and neil was probably getting ready or something.

"um, dustin's coming home from the camp thing, so we're gonna surprise him." max spoke up as she took a sip of her drink, nova nodding with a small smile.

"that sounds like fun. don't be home too late, though, yeah?" susan checked and the two nodded, getting up and saying their goodbyes before heading outside.

"you want billy to take you both?" neil asked, both girls immediately calling out a no! the girls quickly leaving before he could call them back, nova running, more like hopping, out the door whilst tieing her shoelaces, almost falling over, before getting onto her bike.

they arrived at dustin's not long after, nova greeting lucas with a hug and a kiss, before max groaned in disgust and pulled them away, and smiled at eleven who sent her a shy smile.

"he's been calling the supercomm all day." mike groaned as they saw the car pull up.

"quick! hide!" max whisper yelled as they all got into position, and heard dustin and his mother enter the house.

mike tapped eleven, who nodded and made some of dustin's toys move forward towards him, hearing him shriek, he stood up in shock, grabbing the hairspray and running out of his room in fear.

although they couldn't see, they could hear him whispering about him dreaming, and how it wasn't real. mike looked at eleven and nodded, "now." he whispered as she opened her eyes and everything stopped.