Part 8, Criminals?

Savannah: The four of them marched to the school. Hannah was holding a clipboard for extra acting points. Without thinking, the four of them opened the doors and started walking to Mr. Jacobs class. Once they were close, Savannah repeated what to do. All of then nodded, and Savannah took a deep breath. She looked at Hannah, Hannah nodded, and they opened the door. "Hello, my name is Stephanie Millard, and I need Matthew for a certain lesson." Savannah said. Savannah tried to stay calm as the teacher studied her and Hannah. "Very well then, Mathew." The teacher said. Savannah had never felt so relieved. The kid Mathew stood up. Nothing was remarkable about him, why did we need to make him pass out? Savannah thanked the teacher and Matthew followed them out the door. Hannah started talking to Matthew about some nonsense, and Savannah kept eyeing the corner. Once they got there, Owen dashed out of the corner and grabbed Matthew and placed the rag over his mouth nose. Matthew struggled till finally he fell unconscious. 

Owen: Owen hoisted Matthew on his shoulders as everyone darted out the door. They all ran to the house, and they all pulled out there phones and texted the blackmailer. They all stood in silence, as if a kid wasn't literally unconscious on Owens shoulders. All their phones dinged. And the message was like nothing the blackmailer had sent. "Kill Matthew."