Part 9, Catching The Blackmailer.

Hannah: Hannah looked in horror at the message. The blackmailer was telling them to kill someone? Hannah's secret, anyones secret she thought, were not that valuable that you would kill someone to hide it. 

Leo: Everybody looked at each other, and they all shared the same look that said "This isn't worth it." Leo at this point could care less if the school knew he was gay, and that he was dating Owen. And Owen, Leo could read, felt the same.

Savannah: Savannah was desperate to hide her secret. But not this desperate. Her secret was that a few years ago, she had gotten into a relationship with an 8th grader. Savannah was only 12 and in sixth grade. The guy had made her send..pictures of herself, and emotionally abused her. It took until last year that she broke up with him. She went to the police, and was later arrested. But, Savanna's family only knew, and that's how she wanted it. But she couldn't kill someone for it. 

Owen: Owen was sure he wouldn't kill this person who had done nothing. If the school knew Owen was gay and dating Leo, at this point, he wouldn't care. 

Hannah: "W-We can't do this.." Hannah said practically crying. "You're right, we have to text them no." Savannah said. "I-I-I just don't want my secret found out.." Hannah said sobbing now. Owen, of all people, came over and hugged her. It was a warm hug, not expected from Owen. Owen whispered in her ear "We have to say no." And Hannah finally decided that was right.

Leo: Everyone took out there phones and wrote the same thing, "No." They all got a reply immediately saying, "So you're willing to give up your secrets?" They all replied the same thing, "Yes." "Ok, meet me at the office. So I can tell the whole school your secrets." 

Savannah: "Guys, we need a way to figure out a way so that the police can stop them." Savannah said. "We could call the police, show them the texts, then bring them into the school. They can sit outside the office and right as they start, they can handcuff him." Owen said. "Good plan." Leo said.