Connecting Dots.

It cant be!
I felt dizzy . Everything was going round and round. I collapsed on the sofa which was behind me . I held those things. I looked around I saw everything. Her tony, her pictures, fan mails , playbills , Walker's toys, everything. I held my hand as it was going bizarre. I saw how all the points connected . All that had happened seemed to connect.
*flash backs*
"May I ask why are you going there?"
"I'm currently working there..."
In IF/THEN
-----------
"Idina Menzel, do you know her?"
"NO!"
But later..
"What song are you humming?"
"Its a song called Penny, by.... I dont know who."
----------
The tweet I got in London right after I told her .
"Hey what's up?"
"Nothing Idina is doing a q/a on Twitter, I'm just hoping to get a response from her."
-----------
".....and when are you going to take your hat and glasses off?"
"Do want to have pizza?"
------------
She knew wicked word by word .
------------
"Good morning hun how are you feeling?"
"LIZ YOUR STILL WEARING THOSE GLASSES AND HAT COME ON!!??"
"Answer my question Hope!"

-------------
"Come on Liz sing with me"
"No Hope . Not happening not even in a million years."

-------------
"You know Idina is playing to roles right now."
"What do you mean?!?!?"
"In IF/THEN....."
----------------
"Why is he here??!!"
"Hope I called him here."
"What??!! Why?!?! Why would you do that??"
"Hope I'm sorry. I can't be here for you. I have to go to NYC because its really important."
".......... IF/THEN is closing on Sunday....."
--------------

Liz and Idina were in the bright light. They merged into one and other.
--------------
I couldn't believe it. That I had been so blind the whole time. I felt her hands on my shoulder.
"Hey I thought you were taking a nap." I got up. Kept the stuff on the table. Walked towards her. I couldn't believe it. I took of her hat.
"Hey give it back !!" She said.
I took of the wig to discover blonde hair underneath it. I took of her glasses to find those beautiful , mesmerizing Idina eyes under them. She was in a shock. I took her hand and walk towards the washroom. I opened the tap and let the water run for a while. I wet my hands under the running water. I gently rubbed all the stuff she had applied on her face. To hide that beautiful Idina face. I could see those cheekbones. Damn those cheekbones which had killed me and many other fanzel hearts.
"Hope , I can explain." I didn't reply and I just walked back to the sofa. I fell on it.
"How could you ? How could you not?"
I said trembling. I was at the urge of tears.
"I thought I knew you...." I couldn't speak anymore . I got up and went to the room that I was staying in. I locked it up.
I laid on the bed for a while. She came, knocked gently on the door.
"Hope please let me in."
"Who is that? Liz or Idina?" I said.
"I don't know... Look I'm really really sorry Hope . I was going to tell you but.."
"But what??"
"I thought I'd loose the crazy friend I had and I would only have a fangirl left with me."
That hit me . That hit me hard on the heart. I was tearing up. I opened the door up and hugged her really tight . I didn't let go.
"Am I forgiven?"
"Is that Liz asking or Idina?" I said teasing her. We laughed . The next few days were the best days of my life. And I called Idina, Liz . She wanted me to.We had so much fun. I was living my dream. But my health conditions continued to fall. I lost my hair. Then one day I has a seizure . A big one. It was worse then the one I had before. I was rushed to the emergency. I was taken to the ICU.
Liz stood by my side. I held her hand.
"When I thought I'd would me Idina. I had never planned it this way." I said weakly.
"Hope..."
"I was going to sing to her. I was going to sing a thousand years to her." I said swallowing the lump in my throat. I started to sing slowly.
"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I will love you for a thousand more."
"That's so beautiful Hope." She complimented.
I said, "Mum can you see this? I am with my dream. I lived it. Hope your proud of me. I did it mum I did it..."

*****
Last chapter up next. Thanks for sharing your favorite moments last night.
Stay tuned to find out how it ends.
Liked it ? Spread it. Suggest it to more people please.
Vote and comment.