₀₂

THE BELL RUNG making Zoe Mann jump. Zoe decided to hide in the female toilets, to mostly get away from Eddie but also so she didn't have to go to math. Grabbing her belongings, she headed straight to the cafeteria for lunch. This would be fun.

Looking around, Zoe glanced at everyone and their 'groups'. Until their eyes landed on Dustin and Mike sat with the boy despised by her. She sighed and sat down on an empty table.

That was until Chrissy came over to me. Chrissy? Well, the girl has spoken to Zoe once or twice and she sits next to her in Math. Earlier when Zoe mocked Jason she wasn't mocking Chrissy at all. She actually seems like a super sweet person but you can't trust anyone around here. Ecspecially in Hawkins High School.

"Hey" She spoke up, her smile beamed at me, radiating to the other girls face and smile also appeared, probably the first one in forever.

"Hi." Zoe said giving her a slight smile but also showing the confusion from the interaction.

"I saw that you, um, you stormed out the gym earlier when the pep rally was on, I just wanted to check you were okay, cause um, your always alone and I feel bad for you cause uh... well. Are you okay at least?" She rushed until the last question while playing with her hands laying in her lap, while also playing with the hem of her skirt.

You could tell she was genuinely sorry, like she didn't want to sound rude at all, after all she was just observing the black haired girl, and didn't want to assume, never-mind make the girl mad. Although she was she correct.

"Yeah. Im fine thanks, pep rally's just aren't really my thing, if you couldn't tell, but thanks for checking in on me." Z said with a soft smile, she was enjoying this random bit of comfort given to her by the cheerleader.

"And Math? You weren't there?" She made eye contact as if she was trying to find the real answer, or meaning hidden deep inside Zoe's mind.

"I just didn't feel like going" She took a deep breath, needing to compose herself and not let too much spill to the girl sat in-front of her.

"Well..." Chrissy started, Zoe looked up at the girl, confused to why she finished her sentence early. She was rummaging through her bag as if she was trying to find something.

"Im sitting with you" Zoe's eyes lit up as if someone actually wanted to be their friend. She thought it was stupid. But she seemed like a sweet enough to talk to for 45 minutes.

"And then Jason..." She was cut off, the attention soon shifted from Chrissy to the man Zoe Mann hated most. Eddie Munson he was stood up on the table causing a scene in the cafeteria. Typical attention seeker.

"But as long as your into band, or science... or parties... or games where you toss balls into laundry baskets... or Zoe Mann who is just a bitch."

That last sentence stung. He made eye contact smirking at his insult he had just made. Which cause the whole room to have eyes on you. Luckily his gaze moved over to the man who spoke up, Jason.

"You want something freak"

Eddie made his iconic hellfire devil face at the basketball player...

"C'mon, Zoe let's leave" Chrissy was already stood up grabbing her arm, to try and make you hurry up.

"2 seconds" Zoe told her while packing away her belongings.

Zoe felt eyes on you again, this time it was from her 'bestfriends' , Dustin and Mike. 'Sorry' they mouthed. That caused you to roll your eyes at them. They had the audacity to apologise when the best the could do was go over and talk to the girl.

Zoe's blue eyes danced around the room until it landed on Eddie. He winked at her. And she soon came out of her comfort zone. That's when she decided she was going to confront the schools freak... EDDIE MUNSON.