₀₃

SHE STORMED OVER TO HIM, there was no backing out of this now. All eyes were now watching the girl strutting across the cafeteria. She could hear Chrissy calling her name, knowing it was a stupid idea and she could make a fool of herself, all the girl wanted to do was look out for her new found friend.

"What the fuck!" Zoe shoved the boy who now turned around and was met with face to face, he was stood in front of her, anger washed over her but amusement washed over him.

"Hey there princess" Eddie really thought he was smart, he really thought giving the girl names would make her like him.

"Why don't you call me a bitch again" Zoe crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for a reply, instead Eddie seemed to be taken back from the girls confrontation, not just him but everyone, she was known as the quiet girl who didn't talk or even look up.

Silence filled the air

Until Eddie smirked and spoke up...

"Bitch"

And with that Zoe raised her hand and slapped him. 'Ooo's' could be heard from around them. She had enough of peoples bullshit. She had enough of people using her and calling her names.

Eddie grabbed ahold of his face rubbing it in comfort while his jaw was hung open, to say he was shocked is an underestimate.

Looking around her, she found Dustin and Mike's jaws also hung open, they were stunned at what she just did. Never once have they seen Zoe this angry, especially violent.

As she went to walk off she look at Eddie one more time. Zoe stuck her two middle fingers up at the freak. Eddie bit his lip at the girls actions. Was he amazed? Yes. Did he find it hot? Yes.

Eddie soon made an announcement.

"Shows over everyone, shows over" He was clapping as if he was impressed by what just happened. "Next time, just speak to me in private..." He whispered to Zoe. She could feel his breathe upon her neck. Goosebumps travelled down her skin.

"Bye Eddie."

And with that. The girl walked away causing Mike and Dustin to follow.

"What the fuck was that!" Zoe whipped her head round to be met with the two boys standing beside each-other. "What was what."

"That... with Eddie" Dustin spoke.

"He called me a bitch, what do you expect me to do? Let him make a fool of me in-front of the entire school"

There was a pause.

"Well. No"

"Thought So" she rolled her eyes the boys stupid attempt of getting the truth out of her.

Zoe soon left again. All she wanted to do was get away from this school.

Each corner she turned the closet to got to the exit of this jail like place.

Until she spotted Chrissy. Heading to the woods.

A/N
hey guys! i apologise for making this move slowly but thank you so so much for 300 reads in less than 24 hours!