1

aaliyah williams20the assistant single

aaliyah williams
20
the assistant
single

aaliyah williams20the assistant single

billie eilish
23
the boss
married

aaliyah pov

i stand in front of the huge building reading the sign 'eilish designs'.

this is a big deal,this business is the top business around and i got called in for a interview.

i can't believe this. i get to meet the CEO. i've heard plenty about her.

i want to be like her one day honestly. i know the position i'm applying for is just to be an assistant but hopefully i can get to be promoted.

the ceo is only three years older than me so maybe we'll have things in common. i hope she isn't mean and stuck up.

honestly if she was,i wouldn't even want to work here anymore.

i'm knocked out of my thoughts when my phone starts ringing.

i smile seeing the caller ID and answer it. "heyyy!" my friend sierra yells

"girl shut up with that yelling! but hey" i say

"sooooo,are you nervous?" she asks

"what type of question is that? i'm so fucking nervous!" i say quickly

i'm so nervous i don't even want to do this anymore.

"i'm sure you'll be fine,i know you'll get the job you're that good" she say

"if i don't get the job this would be so embarrassing like imagine not getting an assistant job" i say

a person walks by me giving me a strange look. if the shoe fits then you can take full offense. it is not my fault you can't get a job.

"well i'm going to let you go in,good luck" she say

"thank you! i'll call you after" i say before hanging up

i look around me before taking a deep breath in and walking inside the building.

i look around seeing comfortable chairs around. the building was busy with many people walking around in their dress attire.