22

billie pov

billie pov

i'm just now waking up and aaliyah is beside me. we went for four rounds last night. aaliyah's stamina is a lot to handle. she wanted to go more rounds but my ass was tired.

she literally even said she was sensitive and she couldn't walk but she still wanted to continue. we took a bath together and then went to sleep on fresh sheets.

i check the time seeing it's 1pm. damn that was some good sleep. pussy so good it put me to sleep.

i get up walking to the bathroom. i wash my face and brush my teeth before walking over to aaliyah.

i press a kiss against her forehead before heading downstairs to make breakfast. yes even though it's 1pm i'm still gonna make breakfast.

i know aaliyah loves her breakfast. i'm going to make her french toast with strawberries.

after make the french toast i top it with powder sugar. suddenly i hear a thud upstairs.

i head upstairs and open the bedroom door to see aaliyah laying flat on the floor. "good morning" i say

"good morning,my legs hurt"she say

well that's what happens when you don't know how to tap out.

i help her stand up and she slowly walks to the bathroom. "last night was great" i say

"it was great" she smiles

"i made breakfast if you're up for it" i say

suddenly she was full awake. "i'll be downstairs as quick as possible" she say before closing the bathroom door

i head downstairs and place the cut strawberries on the plates. i grab two glasses before debating. i have so many juices in my refrigerator i can't even choose.

i'll just let her choose for the both of us. i place the plates on the table and then around to see aaliyah at the end of the stairs.

"surprised you made it" i laugh

she doesn't say anything but roll her eyes smiling. "you can get whatever drink you want,i didn't know which one to choose" i say opening the refrigerator

her hand immediately pulls out the strawberry lemonade. "easy choice" she say

we ate in silence,a comfort silence. "this is so good" she smiles

"thank you,i've never made it before" i say

"what?!!"

"yeah,it was my first time making it" i admit

"these strawberries are sweet" she smiles

i swear if she say something else my dick is going to rise from its slumber.

she looks up at the clock and her eyes widen. "oh shit,i have to go" she say quickly

"go where?" i ask

"sierra's house" she say eating her food

"alright i'll take you because i have to run by my office today" i say

sierra pov

AINT NO WAY! i knew it! i knew it! like i said before and i'll say it once again aaliyah likes billie.

i was scrolling through instagram when a news notification popped up and i quote is said 'Business Owner,Billie O'Connell Spotted With Assistant Being Cozied Up".

i open the notification and it's a picture of aaliyah and billie eating dinner with two other people.

looks like i'm going to meet my godchild sooner. they definitely did it,no way they didn't.

hold up...aaliyah and i is supposed to be hanging today. that's if she's still coming she's probably dick hypnotized.

i'm going to get ready just in case she's coming. i just need to figure out what to do with my hair cause this is crazy.

after i get ready my doorbell rings. perfect timing actually. i open the door to see aaliyah standing there.

i look behind her to see a car with tinted windows . aaliyah waves at the person before walking past me into the house.

who the hell was that?!?

"how you just going to come in here and not tell me who that is?" i ask

"who do you think?" she asks

"billie dropped you off?!!? oh my god!!! this is so great!!" i exclaim jumping up and down

"girl calm down damn"she say

"why did you two do yesterday? i saw the paparazzi pictures so no getting out of it" i say

"we hung out with her brother and his girlfriend. we came back to her house and maybe..."

"maybe what?!?" i say. i need answers!!

"probably had sex" she say

"OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE GET ME BEFORE I PASS OUT" i say before dramatically falling back "how was it? are you pregnant? did you peg her? did you suck her dick? oh...you got sluted out didn't you?"

"it was great. that was the most fun and best night of my life. hopefully not,she came in me all the rounds we went. i didn't peg her weirdo. i didn't suck her dick...i don't even know how to do that. yeah i got sluted out" she answers which surprised me cause usually she would've told me to shut my ass up

"so she was literally destroying my shit and guess what she said?"

"what did she say?!?"

she tells me what billie said and i shall not repeat it because even the unholiest person would be shocked.

"if you don't go ahead and let that girl marry you" i say "she got a sister or something?"

"no,just her brother" she say

"that's sad" i say

"i gave you my friend number" she roll her eyes

"ok? i don't like starting conversations though" i say

"ugh,let's just go before we're late" she say

billie pov

i'm in the office sending emails left and right. suddenly the office phone starts ringing.

i answer it and the receptionist starts speaking. "hello ms.o'connell,i have a woman down here who says she needs to speak to you. i told her we don't send random people up to you but she seems like she really needs to speak with you"

"what's her name?"

"nia williams" she say

my eyebrows furrow in confusion. i know anyone can have that last name but it seems weird how a woman with the same last name is coming to my business.

"send her up" i say before hanging up

i take a deep breath in and wait for this mystery person. i hear a knock at my door and i say "come in" loud enough for the person to hear me.

a woman that kind of looks like aaliyah walks in. wait a damn minute....

"hi? who are you?" i ask

"my daughter works for you" she crosses her arms

"many women work for me" i say glaring at her

"aaliyah" she say