73

billie pov

i wake up to an empty bed. i turn around and grab my phone.

i look at the time seeing it's 12:23pm. i get out of bed and go into the bathroom.

i pull my dick out my shorts and pee. i wipe myself before washing my hands.

i then do my skin care routine and brush my teeth.  that took at least thirty minutes.

i head downstairs to see kourtney in the high chair and aaliyah eating a bowl of cereal.

"good morning" i say

"good morning" she smiles

i walk over to kourtney and kiss her forehead and she looks up at me with a look that says 'get the fuck away'.

i walk to aaliyah and kiss her lips smiling. "i have somewhere i want to take you tonight"

"where? are we running away from everyone else in the world? are we planning to take over the world?"

i roll my eyes before saying "it's a surprise, finneas will babysit kourtney for us"

"i didn't agree to that. what if claudia shows up at his house and starts being crazy"

"um...i think you should that they decided to get back together"

"WHAT?!? oh hell no. kourtney isn't going over there"

"i don't fuck with claudia either but we both know finneas won't let anything happen to kourtney"

"he couldn't even keep the rings safe" she laughs

"yes because she's a thief not a full on psycho"

"um what world are you in? she could steal my baby?!?"

"our baby" i correct "listen kourtney will be fine i promise you"

"yeah she better be. if something happens to her i'm blaming you" she roll her eyes

"let's just have fun tonight,kourtney will be fine" i say

"fine" she say turning her head away from me

i get where she's coming from but damn imagine if she knew claudia and i fucked once she would most definitely be screaming no.

~

it's now later and we just dropped off kourtney at finneas house.

aaliyah still is mad because claudia is there. she look good as hell though.

her dress got me feeling things.

user.liyah123: 📸

user: 😍

user: do you like girls? for personal reasons
^^user: you must be new here