Elevator

A/N: Haha... This was actually one of my dreams... Minus anyone else being there.

Yeah, I've had several elevator nightmares. You know, several is an understatement.

I was in an elevator-- Oh. Hey, look, it was Dark.

"Hey, Dark..." I greeted, nervously. "How's life? Er... Not... life? You're not exactly... alive..."

He growled, causing me to flinch. "That is no concern to you!"

"Right, right... What do you want, again?"

"The crystal."

"I already told you. I broke it."

"Exactly. You still need to pay for that."

"What the heck are you--?!" He suddenly disappeared. "Where did you go?!"

Suddenly, the elevator started going up. I hung on to a metal bar on the wall of it, though nothing had happened.

Yet.

Suddenly, the elevator started falling, and really fast. The numbers that told you what level you were on rapidly decreased.

15, 14, 13, 12, 11... 0? -1... Why is it in the negatives?! Why am I underground?! Oh, God. I'm going to be falling for a long time...

Mark's POV

I was joking around with Yancy until we heard an shattering scream from Y/N. I immediately recognized it as another one of their elevator nightmares.

"What's wrong?! Does youse know?! Why am I asking youse?!"

"That is an elevator nightmare!" I yelled, rushing to their side.

"What?!"

"Ever since they were little, they always had elevator nightmares! To the point where they get highly nervous whenever they are in one!" I yelled over their cries of fear. "Y/N, wake up! It's just a dream! Wake up!"

"What's wrong?!" A guard asked running over to us.

"We're fine! They're just having a nightmare! Give us a minute! Y/N! You are fine! Wake up!" I yelled.

Y/N's POV

My eyes flew open, and I stopped screaming. I was out of breath. I tried to slow my breathing down. "I c--... Who--...?" I noticed a guard was standing by the entrance. "Who--? What are you doing here?" I asked, catching my breath.

"Youse was screaming so loud..." Yancy said, rubbing my back. "That guard really thought something was wrong, and so did I..."

"Sorry... God, I hate those nightmares..."

"You're okay! Hey, sir, we're all good, here. Can you...?"

The guard left without saying anything.

I let out a sigh of relief. "I don't think I can sleep..." I mumbled, just loud enough for them to hear.

"Then you can just lie there," Mark said. I nodded.

A/N: I can't sleep. Please send help.