Chapter 13

( A week later)

Hailey lay in her bed staring at the television. "Aren't you at least going to change your clothes?" Jay asked as he gave her a drink. "I've changed them yesterday at noon...that's enough and besides I like my clothes..." mumbled Hailey as the doorbell rang. "I'll see who was there...see you in a minute..." said Jay and went downstairs. "Hello Jay" Kim greeted him as he opened the door. "Hi, thanks for coming, I really don't know what to do anymore" Jay confessed and hugged her "What exactly is going on?" Kim asked as they walked up the stairs to the bedroom. "You'll see" he answered and let Kim into the room. Kim closed the door behind her as Jay went back downstairs. "Hi Hailey" she said and smiled a little.

Hailey turned off the TV and looked at kim. "Hay" she mumbled tiredly. "Oh god-you look like..like you haven't slept once all week..." stuttered Kim in shock. Hailey looked really bad, she had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was all messed up in a braid and she still looked very beat up and she still had a cast around her hand. "How are you..?" Kim asked and sat down carefully next to her. "Could be better I think but otherwise quite ok.." she replied emotionlessly. "I brought you something to eat, and Erin asked me to ask you if she could visit you tomorrow," she explained, "Since you just came for me,without anyone ever told me, i guess its ok." Ok, now you eat something" Kim said and took something to eat out of her bag. "Why do you and Jay think that if I don't eat from Jay that I'll eat from you?" asked Hailey, looking a little angry. "Hailey..we both just want to help you. Jay said you haven't eaten much in days...he said I should just get you to finish a plate so he doesn't worry so much." replied Kim. "I'll leave right after too..." she added worriedly. "If you leave me alone then ok..." mumbled Hailey and started to eat.

A few hours later Kim had to go back to the department a Jay sat down next to Hailey. "What do you want now.." Hailey asked and looked away from him. "Hailey..all i want is just to help.. nothing else.." he said worriedly. "And how in hell you want to help me? I'm totally fine.." she said and started crying. "I see..i see you're totally fine.." he said and took her in his arms. "I'll call Sarah Reese later, she'll help you and you know its best way to help you now.." he added and wiped the tears from her face. "How do you think she could help me.." Hailey mumbled and cried more. "She can..and you know that.." Jay said and kissed her. Hailey wiped her tears away and tried to smile a little bit. "If you say so.." she said.

(Two days later)

"Erin will come later,you might should take a shower and then changer your clothes.." Jay said and helped Hailey getting up. "Good idea.." she mumbled tiredly and grabbed new clothes. She haven't slept the last 2 days..thats not good Jay thought and watched Hailey going to the bathroom. Jay cleaned the bedroom a little bit until Hailey was done showering. Right after Hailey sat down the doorbell rang and Jay went downstairs to open the door. "Hay Erin" he said. "Hay ,how are you?" Erin replied after she closed the dorr behind her. "Definitely better then Hailey" he answered. Erin went upstairs alone and sat down next to Hailey. "Kim was right..you really look like a zombie.." Erin said in shock. "Thanks I guess.." Hailey smiled a bit. "I can make your hair if you want.." Erin suggested. "If you want.." she mumbled and waited until Erin was done making her hair.

Hailey and Erin were eating lunch when Hailey looked outside the window and looked shocked. I'm back and this time you're done she heard Jacks voice in her mind. "No.." she gasped. She had to remember again the time he raped her. "I can't breath.." Hailey gasped. "Hailey..calm down..everything is ok.." Erin tried to calm her down but Hailey still lost control of her breathing and started crying. Hailey saw Jack right in front of her and he came closer laughing. "Stay away from me.." But instead of leaving he just came closer. "Hailey..what do you mean.." Erin asked confused. Hailey was still not able to control her breathing. "Don't touch me..!" She screamed. "Jay!! She needs your help,she's hallucinating!" Erin yelled and Jay ran upstairs. "Erin call an ambulance" Jay said and took Hailey in his arms. "Calm down Hailey.. you're just hallucinating..he's not here.." he said. Hailey began to feel dizzy and screamed anything. "Stop touching me..!" She started slapping Jay so he just hold her tighter. "The ambulance is one the way.." Erin said shocked.

The ambulance brought Hailey immediately to the hospital. They had given her several shots of any medication he never heard of before but a few seconds after they had given Hailey the shots she felt asleep. "I'll give you some sleeping pills when she allowed to leave again, she probably had a flashback and the hallucinations are probably because she haven't slept the whole time. " Natalie explained to him as she was done making several test on Hailey. "I also made an appointment with Sarah when she wakes up,she really needs help" she added and left Jay with Hailey and Erin alone. "She'll be ok" Jay said as he saw Erin was still really shocked. "I..I should have helped her.."she stuttered. "It's not your fault ok.. I couldn't help her either" Jay replied and tried to smile a bit. "And she'll be ok,you know that" he added. "If you say so.." Erin mumbled and left Jay alone with Hailey who was still unconscious.