first sight

Oof! "oh my god, I am so sorry" Scarlett apologized to a women as they bumped into each other, causing them and their thing to fall to the ground. "oh no, it's my fault, I am such a klutz, I wasn't looking" the woman apologized chuckling slightly blushing while gathering her and Scarlett's things. "how about we just say that it was shared effort?" Scarlett suggested making the woman to laugh which caused her to start laughing. Scarlett begins to look up at the person she knocked over. 'Oh my God' Scarlett thinks to herself as she steers into the face of a Brown haired white skinned beautiful woman. "uh, is this yours?" Scarlett stutters out while holding a piece of paper to the Scarlett. "Oh yes it is, thank you so..." the brunette starts to thank the blondie as she meets her eyes. Her heart skips a beat quickly causing her to hold her breath halfway through her sentence looking at the glistening green eyed blonde staring at her. the brunette's heart also missed a beat, breath hitching while staring at the emerald eyed, blonde goddess. They don't say anything just stay there staring at each other for about a few minutes, then Scarlett clears her throat and gets up with her things in hand. "uh here, let me help you up" Scarlett says brushing off and offering a hand to help The brunette up. "oh, thank you" the brunette thanked Scarlett accepting her hand to pull herself up. "again I am so terribly sorry for that, I feel so stupid" the brunette expressed in humiliation hiding her face with her hands. "oh please it's fine, it was nothing, don't be silly" Scarlett reassured the brunette gently placing her hand on the woman's arm in comfort. "are you sure, you're not hurt or anything" The brunette asked examining the blonde up and down for bruises or scratches. "yes, I'm sure, what about you, are you ok" Scarlett asks looking concerned towards the brunette. "yes I'm fine" The brunette assured the blonde with a comforting smile. The brunette felt Scarlett's hand on her fingertips causing a shiver down her spine making her shiver. Scarlett started to giggle making The brunette giggle while trying to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her face. "oh here let me" Scarlett offers walking up to the brunette reaching her hand out and tucks the strand behind the brunettes ear. "oh thank you" The brunette praises the blonde while slightly blushing and getting flustered so she tries to cover her cheeks then looks deeply in the blondes glistening green orbs dissimilar to her own. "no worries" Scarlett responds with a soft smile and tone looking deep into the brunette's enchanting emerald eye's. "Lizzie, wait up, geeze" a voice came from behind Lizzie startling the pair turning to face where the voice came from. The figure came closer to reveal a puffed out tall, blue eyed blonde woman. "I get your nervous for your big day and all, but still chill sweetie" Dakota explained to Lizzie painting and running out of air. "I'm sorry, I just wasn't focused" Lizzie answered. "what big day" Colbie intervened walking up to the blonde and the brunette curiously earning a shoulder nudge by Scarlett. "I'm sorry for that, it's none of our-" Scarlett apologized for Colbie before Dakota interrupted. "oh it's fine, it's Lizzie's big day cause she'll be working for a massive film franchise" Dakota explained much to Lizzie's embarrassment who tried to shush her friend. "well congratulation on your big day on a massive film franchise" Scarlett congratulated the blushing brunette "thank you miss..." Lizzie thanked the green eyes blonde shyly getting flustered "oh, right, where are my manners, I'm Scarlett Johansson and this is my friend Colbie Smulders" Scarlett introduced herself then motioned to her friend who gave a wave hello. "it's a pleasure to meet you both miss Smulders and miss Johansson" Lizzie complimented the green eye blonde and tall brunette. "oh please, call me Scarlett" Scarlett politely suggested to which Lizzie agreed. Lizzie stood staring at Scarlett until Dakota nudged her elbow. "oh right, well I'm Elizabeth olsen and this is my good friend Dakota fanning" Lizzie reciprocated motioning to herself then her blue eye blonde friend next to her who gave a friendly wave and shook Scarlett's and Colbie's hand. "it's a pleasure to meet you miss fanning and you miss olsen" Scarlett greeted courteously. "well if I'm calling you Scarlett then you can call me Elizabeth or Lizzie, everybody does" Lizzie suggested politely and Scarlett nodded in agreement while reaching out her hand to take Lizzies. Just as Scarlett and Elizabeth touched hands, there was a sudden spark ignited inside them by the mere touch of their skin followed by a chill. "woah" they both exclaimed slowly looking up to meet only to get lost in each other's eyes.

They stood like this for a moment then Dakota cleared her throat and nudged Lizzie's back. "Right well, I better be get gone, and you probably have a lot of things to do" Lizzie implied grabbing her handbag on her shoulder. "Oh of course, we should be going too, right Scarlett" Colbie says slightly tugging at Scarlett's arm. "right of course, it was lovely meeting you miss Dakota and you miss Elizabeth" Scarlett offers looking at the brunette with contempt and a smile. "we'll have good day miss Scarlett" Lizzie said with a soft smile and light pink cheeks which Scarlett noticed and smiled back. "you too, and I hope we meet again miss Elizabeth" Scarlett suggested to which Lizzie just giggled and nodded. "so do I, well, I better go, see you around Johansson"" Lizzie said as Dakota slightly pulls her arm. "see you around miss olsen" Scarlett replied with a wink and a smirk causing Lizzie to roll her eyes and quirk her eyebrow impressed at the nickname, watching the pair fade out of sight.

Scarlett pov:

"well that was interesting wasn't it scar" Colbie asks Scarlett who's looking in the direction of where the brunette was. "scar will you stop daydreaming about the brunette for one minute and listen" Colbie spoke firmly and loud enough to wake Scarlett from her thoughts. "excuse me, 2 things, 1.i was not daydreaming let alone of her and 2. I have a fiancé and I love him" Scarlett defends herself sternly by lying. "oh please it was so obvious, I'm surprised she or her friend didn't see it" Colbie retorts scoffing at Scarlett's lie. "what's that's supposed to mean" Scarlett asks seriously. "oh come on, you were practically undressing her with your eyes " Colbie mocks Scarlett words to the brunette causing Scarlett to scoff. "come on, I bumped her accidently so I was trying to help her, and I was just being friendly" Scarlett tries to reason her way out. "whatever gets you to sleep at night scar, but I just want you to know I ship it" Colbie said with a smirk like smile hugging Scarlett who scoffed at her then smiled back. "ok, well that's good to know, now shall we get to our table read" Scarlett suggest wanting desperately to change the subject. Colby nods her head and the pair begin to walk away smiling.

Lizzies pov:

"that was something, wasn't it Lizzie "Dakota asked her brunette friend as they approached the red door. Lizzie was looking behind her then at her hands, thinking about the green eyed blonde and when they touched. "hello, earth to olsen" Dakota spoke waving her hand in Lizzie's face startling the brunette. "sorry, I was just thinking about stuff" Lizzie spoke trying to focus on her friend. "really, what stuff" Dakota asked her daydreaming friend, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "it's nothing, just some silly thoughts" Lizzie replies "did they involve a certain miss Johansson" Dakota suggests with a smirk creping on the side of her face causing Lizzie to stop in her track gob smacked. "what, what are you talking about" Lizzie questions her friend flustered and blushing. "oh sorry, I mean a certain green-eyed, blonde hair Johansson, aka your new crush" Dakota explained in certain detail causing Lizzie to blush more and more. "I don't know what you're referring to" Lizzie defended trying to hide her nosy rosy cheeks. "oh really, cause your cheeks say otherwise" Dakota implies pointing to Lizzie's rosy cheeks. "come on, it's so easy to see that your into her" Dakota argued trying to make her point. "I mean I can see why, but just to remind you that you're engaged to Boyd" Dakota reminds her friend jokingly to which lizzie just scoffs and rolls her eyes. "oh please lily, don't be silly, of course I don't have a crush nor would I ever cheat on Boyd" Lizzie reminds her blonde friend staring seriously. "you so do, it's so obviious, just admit it" Dakota rebuts "you know what, I don't want to fight with you, especially not on my first day at my new job" Lizzie gave in to defeat against her best friend. "so you admit you're Into her" Dakota asked with a slight joyous victory tone. "yeah, sure," Lizzie answers in defeat. "Your still lying, but I'll take it, for now" Dakota accepts the fake win and pulls Lizzie for a hug. "ok we better get home and you start packing for Italy" Dakota suggests as Lizzie nods in agreement.