befriending and bonds

Lizzie's POV:

"and that's a wrap" joe announces as they finish the scene to the cast and crew. After the scene were done, everyone headed for a break. "hey there olsen" someone says from behind Lizzie startling the young woman. Lizzie turns to round to find Scarlett standing behind her. "oh, Johansson, it's you, sorry you scared me" Lizzies apologetically explains breathing in relief. "oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to ask you something" Scarlett explains. "yeah sure" Lizzie answers smiling making Scarlett smile as well. "so what did you want to ask me" Lizzie asks . "well I was wondering maybe, if your not busy, maybe you'd wanna hang out with the team and I later, it's just the team and I are gonna go and get a bite, and we wondered if you wanted to join" Scarlett asks but regrets it seeing Lizzie's shock. "but if you don't want to" Scarlett takes back softly. "no, it's fine, I'd love to" Lizzie answers making herself and Scarlett giggle. "great, so how does 2:00 sound" Scarlett asks the blonde . "Great, so see you at 2:00 where though" Lizzie suggests smiling shrugging her shoulders and Scarlett agrees nodding. "well, the guys found a pretty nice café/bar about 10 minutes down the road to the left called '*name of place*' is that ok" Scarlett asks motioning the left of the road looking at Lizzie. "sounds great, just quickly, if I cant find it" Lizzies replies smiling making Scarlett smile. "oh just look out for my car and ill wait outside it for you, cool" Scarlett offers softly to the olsen. "yeah, that'd be great, thanks" Lizzie replies smiling sweetly. "great see you then olsen" Scarlett says getting up and heading off. 'oh my god, what just happened' Lizzie thinks to herself still star struck at what Scarlett asked. 'oh my, I've got to get ready'

Scarlett's POV:

"scar" "hey Scarlett" "Johansson over here" "uh there she is" a group of people shout startling the Johansson. She turns to the shouts and find the avengers (all but maximoff twins) at a table waving to her to come over smiling. "oh hey guys" Scarlett greets the team hugging them smiling. She starts to sit down looking at everyone. "oh, ah" Scarlett exclaims when she feels her stomachache grabbing the guys attention. "you ok there scar" Chris e asks concerned placing a hand gently on her back. "hm, oh yeah I'm fine, just a stomachache, I guess" Scarlett shrugs off the ache smiling at her concered friends taking a seat. She looks around noticing olsen and johnson aren't there. "uh has anyone seen or heard where the maximoff's are" Scarlett asks the group as they look puzzled shaking their heads 'no'. "I told Aaron where to go and what time" Jeremey explains looking at the group. "I told Elizabeth where and when as well" Scarlett adds making everyone look at her shocked. "what" Scarlett asks puzzled. "you just called her by her madien name" Jeremey points out. "you never do that" Chris e adds. "whatever you guys, I told her I'd stand outside for her to find us, so I'll be right back" Scarlett explains getting up heading to the door, ignoring the puzzled look on the teams faces. She walks outside looking for the brunette but can't find her. She takes a seat waiting for the brunette while checking her phone. She sees her husband had texted to let her know he misses her. Scarlett groans in annoyance, rolling her eyes till they land on a certain pair of brunettes in the street, grabbing her attention. "hey miss olsen, over here" Scarlett shouts waving grabbing the brunette's attention as they lock eyes smiling. "hey miss Johansson, sorry we're late" Lizzie apologizes as Scarlett giggles pulling her in for a hug. "oh don't be silly, we're early, you're not late" Scarlett corrects Lizzie making them both start giggling. "well that's good" Aaron replies giggling as they head to the team. "uh, their here" "finally" "hey you two" "you made it" the team stands up and greets the new recruits smiling. "hey guys, sorry we're late" Aaron apologizes to the team smiling. "don't be, we're just kidding" Chris e responds smiling. "hey Aaron, you can come sit here" Renner suggests motioning to a seat next to him. "oh thanks Renner" Aaron thanks him taking the seat smiling. "miss olsen, if you want you can come sit here" Scarlett offers a seat opposite to her smiling making Lizzie smile. "sure, thanks" Lizzie accepts the offer as Scarlett guides her over smiling. "here you are" Scarlett gently and slightly pulls out the chair for the olsen. "thank you" Lizzie says as she sits down. Scarlett takes a seat smiling when something aches in her stomach, making her gasp. "oh my ow" Scarlett exclaims grabbing Lizzie's attention. "are you ok" Lizzie asks worried wanting to help Scarlett sit down. "oh yes, must be a stomach ache or something" Scarlett suggests sitting down straight, giggling to Lizzie making her lightly chuckle but still worried for Scarlett.