meet the team

Scarlett POV:

"hey Scarlett, wakey, wakey" Jeremy says waving his hand in front of Scarlett's face startling her. "huh what" Scarlett says turning to face the guys puzzled. "are you ok" Chris Evans asks concerned. "yeah why" Scarlett quickly replies confused. "cause you seem a little distracted or something" Jeremy answers in a snarky tone. "something on your mind scar" Evans asks Scarlett worried for her. "what no I'm fine, just exhausted from standing here listening to you boys brag" Scarlett retorts roasting the guys sending shock waves. They walked into the meeting room and took their seats and started chatting about what might happen in the movie, while Scarlett drifts off to sleep still overhearing the talk. "I wonder who the new recruits are" "oh yeah, I heard they've worked together before" "really, I heard the guys quite good-looking" "or is that what you hope Renner" "I heard that the girl is a beauty" Scarlett suddenly wakes up and replays what Robert just said in her head. "I heard she's sexy hot" Evans adds making Scarlett more awake which Jeremy notices. "what do you think of her Scarlett" he asks loudly so everyone could hear and see Scarlett's flustered reaction. "well I think from what I've heard so far she's quite talented, kind and going to make a great addition" she stops herself before raving on about the brunette seeing everyone's reaction. "yeah but what do you think of her beauty" Evans asks desperate for details as the door silently opens and the Russo brothers walk in. "ok guys, these are our new recruits" joe announces trying to get everyone's attention who are focused on Scarlett. "well I think she's very beautiful" Scarlett quietly answers not noticing the brunette at the door. "everyone meet the twin, Aaron Taylor Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen" joe introduces motioning to the two brunettes walking in. everyone quiets down looking at the new recruits. Scarlett immediately turns to face the brunette woman. 'oh my god, it's her' Scarlett thinks to herself becoming flustered realizing she had bumped into the brunette days ago. Scarlett tries to cover her face covered in embarrassment which Lizzie notices. "team, why don't you introduce yourselves for them" joe suggested looking around the room. . "hi there I'm Jeremy Renner" "hello I'm mark Walberg" "gidday I'm Chris hemsworth " "pleasure to meet you I'm Robert Downey jr" "nice to meet you two, I'm Chris Evans" The guys all greeted Lizzie and Aaron with a wave or a hand shake. "it's great to meet you" Lizzie and Aaron reply smiling and shaking the guys hands. "hi, I'm colbie smuders" "hi colbie, nice to meet you" Aaron replies shaking her hand smiling. "hey, I'm Scarlett Johansson" Scarlett introduces herself smiling, shaking Aaron's hand. "why don't you go and take any seat" joe offers to the pair who nod in response. Aaron sits next to Jeremy while Lizzie looks where to sit. "hey wan-uh Elizabeth you can come and sit here if you want" Scarlett offers motioning to the seats to her and next to colbie. "oh sure thanks" Lizzie thanked Scarlett taking her seat next to Aaron and colbie. Scarlett smiles at Lizzie who smiles back. "aright we can get started" joe explains turning to the screen.

Third person POV:

"alright that's everything, remember that we leave for filming in 3 weeks, so start packing and see you in italy, other than that have a good day everyone" joe announces wrapping up the meeting. "oh and before I forget, I need two people to show the new recruits around and be their mentors or friend" joe announces as everyone starts packing up. "any volunteers" joe asks the team for hands or some sign of agreement. "I'm happy to show Johnson around and mentor him" Renner offers making the others look to him and Aaron in shock but says nothing. "are you sure mr Renner" Aaron asks Jeremey looking concerned which Jeremey response with a smile and nod. "great thanks Renner, now that just leaves olsen" joe comments looking around the room everyone's silent and Lizzie looks down in embarrassment and shame. "I'll do it" a voice spoke loudly and clear. Lizzie looks around searching the cast to find Scarlett Johansson with her hand up high surprising her and the team. "really, you sure" joe asks concerned wanting assurance she understands the task. "yeah, I can show miss olsen around, and I'm happy to help mentor her if she wants" Scarlett explains reassuring the director. Scarlett then looks at Lizzie to see a rosy cheeked, shy yet shocked, brunette staring back. "ar-are your sure" Lizzie stutters out flustered and shy looking at Scarlett who nodded in response. "ok great, thank you" joe thanks Scarlett joyfully who nods in response while the rest of the team are frozen in shock. "ok that's everything then, remember start shooting in 4 days, you're free to go, have fun" joe finishes packing his stuff and waves to the team. "alright, see you guys" "have a great holiday" "laters" "bye guys" "see you scar" the guys all waved goodbye heading out the door, leaving Lizzie and Scarlett left packing their things. Lizzie begins to walk to the door. "hey miss olsen"