chapter 5.

I walk with Kaeya towards Angel's Share trying to hide my excitement.I love him so much.Miles walks towards us and when he sees me his eyes widen.Okay? "Y-Y/n uhm..your-your house.." he says,a bit scared and nervous."What?" I ask,a bit confused. "They found Lumine and Paimon" he finally says.I try to keep my cool act on but deep down i was nervous.Kaeya looks at me then at Miles,waiting for an explanation of what is happening.

"Y/n.You have to come with us" a voice says from behind.I turn around and i see Jean,Lisa,Venti,Lawrence and Swan. I look at them and I start laughing."What? You think you won because you found that stupid Lumine and Paimon? I don't care.I did this for a good reason anyway" I say as I take a step back."You had no reason to kidnap Lumine and Paimon" Jean says.Kaeya looks at me shocked yet confused and I shook my head.

"I actually had a really good reason but you'll find out about it later.Anyway" I approach Kaeya. "Don't worry my beloved pretty boy.I will make sure they won't try to take you away from me.I love you way too much for that to happen" I whisper in his ear.He looks at me even shocked than before as I wave to the people staring at me and I teleport myself in Liyue,more specific,in Qingyun Peak.I like this area so much it's so beautiful.Just like my Kaeya.I smile at the thought as I grab my backpack and I get a picture that I have with Kaeya.I look at all his beautiful,perfect features,speechless.He is so pretty..

I plant a kiss on the picture and I place it back in my backpack.Wait for me my pretty boy.We will be together again soon enough.Those people who think they can separate us are wrong.Our love is way stronger than them.Just have some patience my pretty boy.We will be together again really soon.

Kaeya's pov—
I can't believe what I'm hearing.Y/n was the one who kidnapped Lumine and Paimon this whole time? She was the one who killed Amber as well? I did not expect this.I sit down on my office chair as I notice a note on my desk.Weird..I pick it,open it and inside is a really fancy handwriting.I look at the end of it and I see "-Y/n" .Let's see..

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐾𝑎𝑒𝑦𝑎.𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠.𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟..𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑛..𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑.𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒,𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒.𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦.𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢.𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢.𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦.𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒.𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐾𝑎𝑒𝑦𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒.𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
                            𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑓-9𝑝𝑚
                            -𝑌/𝑛 𝐿/𝑛

I read the last line over and over again.Should i go? I don't know if it's a good idea.If someone sees me meeting with her I'm done.A part of me yells to stay here and go with Jean and the others,but in the same time a part of me yells to go and leave them behind.My heart tells me to go with her because I like her.

Time skip
It's 8:50pm right now and I just finished signing some papers.I look again at the note on my desk and I sigh.Let's do this.I teleport in Starsnatch Cliff as I walk towards the end of the cliff.Some minutes later,almost at the end of the cliff,I notice a silhouette sitting with their back facing me,staring up at the calm night sky.Is that..the silhouette slowly turns around and I recognize her.[h/c] hair,[e/c] eyes,her pretty purple electro costume..it's her.

When she notices me,her eyes widen but grow soft again as she walks towards me.She has a smile on her pretty face since noticing me.She's so beautiful.. wait.What am I thinking? She killed Amber and kidnapped Lumine and Paimon probably to kill them as well! She is beautiful but she's insane! I can't let her harm anyone else though.She said she did this for me and to receive my love.If I reject her..she will go kill others.But if I don't reject her,she'll harm no one else.I don't even know what to do..

Finally being in front of each other,she instantly wraps her arms around me and catches me in a tight hug.I think twice about it but I hug her as well,wrapping my arms around her waist."You really came.." she whispers. "Yea I..I did" I say as I feel her inhale,taking in my scent."I'm sorry my pretty boy.I hope you're not mad at me.I did this all for you" she says as she hugs me tighter."It's okay [Y/n] but..you didn't have to kill Amber and kidnap Lumine and Paimon for my love.You just had to confess to me and I would've accept your feelings" I say as I slowly get away from the hug.

"You would've..accept? No no no..you are saying this just for them.You were not going to accept my feelings just because of them.They are all trying to stop our love Kaeya.Why can't you see it? I love you so much but we can't be together just because of them.They have to be eliminated so we can share eachother's feelings" she says as I stare at her. "No Y/n.You are the one who's not understanding.I can't be with you if you keep hurting others" I say as I take a step back. "No Kaeya don't go! Wait-" i hear her say before i teleported back to Mondstadt.

Y/n's pov
"No Kaeya don't go! Wait-" I manage to say before he disappears. "Don't go.." i whisper.I fall down to my knees and I stare down at the ground. "My pretty boy..don't go.." I whisper again.I take a deep breath as I look up at the sky,a wave of rage running over me.I pick up my sword,staring at it,electricity running all over around me. "We will be together my pretty boy Kaeya.Even if it means to kill everyone.For your love I will do everything" I say as I get up.Wait for me my beloved Kaeya.

Wait for me my beloved Kaeya