Chapter Two: Madame

"Where's my money, bitch?!"

Those were the first words that boomed out the door the moment Precious cracked it open. She walked in on the sight of a harlot's face being held up inches from the ground by her blond locks as she was pinned down by the foot of curly haired dark skinned girl with raging eyes. She pleaded and pleaded but that just made the smile on the abusers face become more twisted and sinister.

"You think I can't count?! Unlike you, I finished school years ago! You don't think-"

"What's got you all riled up this evening, Nina?" Precious inquired as she walked up the gold embroidered stairs to the lobby where Nina had one of her workers defenseless on the floor holding her head up by her long hair.

"This bitch," Nina glared at the terrified girl, "thinks she's oh-so smart now! Like I'm not gonna realize that she's robbing me of over half my profit! I know how much I charged for a whore like you!" She pulls the helpless girl's hair harder causing her to let out a shriek of terror.

"Now now Nina, no point in damaging the merchandise," Precious walked slowly towards the girl to examine her. "If I were you kid, I'd give back Madame Nina's money. She can get very violent", Precious glanced up at Nina, "very quickly."

Precious looked back at the whore, dead in the eye, "Listen to her, Annabelle."

"Where... is... my... money..." Nina demanded again.

"It's-It's in the pink satin pillow on my bed," the girl blubbered through her tears.

"There," Nina smiled softly at the girl, "now was that so hard?"

The girl dared not responded and just lowered her head.

"Now run along, my beauty. You got an appointment in 10." Nina patted the girl's head as if she was a prized dog. The girl scampered away back to her room, leaving Precious and Nina in the front lobby.

"Sigh, give me a sec Precious. My money comes first." Nina strutted over to her wooden desk, opened one of the many drawers, pulling out a blue colored whip with an infinity symbol on the bottom of the knob that looked like it was made of rubber. "And these babies make for a close second," Nina kissed the wounded up whip.

"What about me, doll?" Precious asked with a smirk.

"You're in my top 5, hun."

Nina walked to the middle of the enormous room where four halls met and turned towards the eastern ward. She drew her whip back and then flung it down the long hallway while holding on to its handle. She let it slither down the hall for a few moments until it returned back to her, clutching a wad of cash.

"Good, she didn't lie." Nina came back moments later, walking back to her desk to put the money in the safe underneath and her whip back in the drawer.

"What if she was lying?" Precious sauntered over to lean on the desk.

Nina gave her a psychotic smile. "I'd use one of my whips to wipe the floor with her lying ass."

"Haha, you're as violent as ever." Precious snickered as she walked back towards the door.

"Aw, leaving so soon?" Nina pouted as she walked behind Precious to open the French doors that led to the outside for her.

"Yeah, I think the newbies at my bar are good and drunk by now."

"Ooh, I wanna come too! Not too much excitement here that I'm not already used to. Carrie!" Nina screamed and a tall Indian looking girl with glasses came stumbling out from the northern hallway.

"Watch the desk. I'm going over to Precious' bar for a while."