Chapter Seven: The Artificial Past -)_(-

Cullin rushes out the exit of the kitchen to see one of Cyd's Minions sitting there. Cullin looks at the copy as if he was on higher grounds then it. If it weren't for a previous encounter with this exact copy of Cyd-Minion than he probably would have acted differently but seeing the missing part of neck that Cullin had previously hacked off, Cullin knew he was not only stronger but better than the clone. 

"What do you want?" Cullin asks in a condescending tone. 

The minion looks at Cullin as he walks around the counter just to slightly sit on it. "I assume you have heard of the upcoming events of Ms. Gia the Antique?"

"Yeah... So what of it?" Cullin retorts acting like it doesn't bother him at all. 

"Well, you Cullin BV are obligated to take care of such an event based on your prior engagements wi-"

Cullin's eye's widen as he quickly grabs his Chef Knife, out the back pocket of his white cargoes, and points it at the minion. His anger quite visible to anyone standing before him he made sure that is face wasn't readable to the people that could walk up to him from the side. "I'll do it."

The Minion smirked as he began to walk out the establishment. "All it took was that for me to win."

Not even a second later, a sword like object pierced the wall next to him. As he began to turn around, he is immediately shoved right next to the knife. Cullin having travelled the entire room within the short amount of time without being noticed was astonishing. 

He leans next to the minion and whispers in its ear. "If you ever mention what had happened between me and the others when we met the Maker, I'll not only kill you but everyone associated with that incident. They all remember a 'false past,' but that's for the better. Them knowing will only cause an unnecessary war between the INFINITY USERS. GOT IT!?!" Cullin exerts. The Minion, looking at the infinity symbol on the hilt of the sword, starts to vividly remember the last time it met Cullin.