Chapter Four: CydtheCandyKid

"Jah, what if they see us...."

"Saph, they won't see us if you don't stop making noises. Now help me look for the mug cap in this thing."

Precious, Madame and Denise spill out of the bar to find two figures in all black, fondling with the hood of the truck.

"Could've sworn that shit was here like Master said..." one of the figures whispered loud enough for the world to hear.

Madame yelled in fury, "Unless you want your ass to catch flames, I suggest you leave, now!"  All while cracking a red whip about to ignite.

In a flash, the two figures darted, before even getting a lick of the flaring flames.

"Where do you think they're going?" Denise questioned, while checking the truck.

"I'm thinking north to that playground." Precious said while pointing in the direction."What did they need that mug cap for anyway? Was it that important?"

"Yeah, the cap helped keep the truck from falling apart." Denise said while inspecting the truck.

"So, can it still work?" Madame asked.

"Well it can, if you want this piece of crap to combust and we all die while on fire."

Madame's eyes grew big. "You had me at combust." 

Precious concluded. "Nevermind, then."

A lightbulb grew over Precious as she went to the bottom step of the bar. Precious  magically summons a bronze, three seated Harley-Davis motorcycle encrusted with silver crome with her flask.

"Well, are you guys gonna let flies wonder into your mouths or get on?"

"How the f-" Denise and Madame began to questioned.

"Good, that's what I thought. Now get on!"

"Okay then," Denise and Madame said in unison as they got into their seats and buckled up tightly.

All was clear in the road as Precious drove off north toward the playground where this catastrophe begins.

**********************************

At the playground, children ran and played on the slide and swings. Some threw frisbees with the parents and dogs. Jah and Sah ran to the bulky, tall tree with carvings. Jah pressed a piece of the carving, which expanded outward into a small speaker.

"We got it Master! We got it!" Jah and Saph exclaimed.

On the other side of the line of the speaker, there appeared an arousing aroma of cherry and lime. This was the fragrance of the one and only, CydtheCandyKid (as written here) or Master, by her servants. She had long black hair with a bang and ombre blue streaks on the ends, a black Cat woman jumpsuit to suit her voluptuous figure, and long, black combat boots. She walked into the silver room of her factory, seeing Jah and Saph on the tv screen.

Cyd pressed the button to open the door of the tree. Not minding the children's stares, Jah slid down the slide of the tree with Saph tumbling afterward.

When reaching the bottom, Cyd tapped her nails on the board of her chair. She raised her brow as they stood up to collect themselves.

"What the hell took you dumbasses so long?" she exclaimed.

"We're sorry Master, we just-"

"The same repeated excuse. Be thankful Mom blessed me with good sense to take care for you idiots. Give it to me."

Jah put the mug cap in front of Cyd's small table. She inspects the part with lazy eyes and raises her brow. She began to grow an evil smirk and feasted on the piece she had been desiring for her final project.

"How beautiful. After so many months, I finally have you."

She looked at her minions as they looked at her in confusion. "Leave, you maggots."

As Jah and Saph scurried from her sight, Cyd whistled to signal her tall, German Sheppard, Vensent. As he prowled into the room, he stopped at the foot of the stairs.

"Vensent, open the windows for me. I have a little message for my workers..."

He did as he was commanded and barked and growled in the speaker on the ground, signifying the workers below. Cyd was soon appearing in front of a large monitor where the peasant-like individuals gazed their eyes upon the screen to hear a message from their Master.

"Hello, my children."

"Greetings, Master Cyd." All 250 of them said in unison.

"I have a message that will be delightful to your worthless brain cells. For the past few months, I've been scouting for the mugcap that will complete my final project of the moment. As of now, you all will get reduced hours on your work schedule, if and only if, you can assemble this cap into this contraption."

She pulls the lever above her and in comes the ultimate weaponry that is more lethal than an alcoholic tornado cocktail. The Immunity- a device that is capable to defend itself while causing caotic mass destruction to anything surrounding or attempting to destroy it. It is a rocket that stands at 110 feet tall with a wingspan of 60 feet long. As it rose out of the ground, the workers' faces grew humungously in amazement. Mouths dropped and whispers grew.

"Now, get to w-" Just as she was about to finish her sentence, a loud knocking sound, almost resembling a bang, came from the downstairs lobby.

"What the fuck happened now?" She walked to her firemans' pole and slid down to find an unlikely figure on the screen.

"Oh, God, it can't be..." She walks to closer to see her neighbor with a special message.