Kisses

A/N : A WinBright Tweetfic imagine because why not.

Originally posted here : https://twitter.com/mixi_who_writes/status/1527880204223275013?t=iN8SiAaL4e1iRofUnJXAJg&s=19

com/mixi_who_writes/status/1527880204223275013?t=iN8SiAaL4e1iRofUnJXAJg&s=19

*

W loves kissing B. He can never get enough of the throaty hums and airy gasps that B makes when their tongues collide. He adores how B melts into their embrace so warmly every single time, head tilted upwards, his lips parted in readiness for W.

*

W is grateful for that 1 inch of difference in their heights that lets him bear down on B just slightly when they kiss. His favourite position is cupping B's face in his large hands & holding him in place as W ravishes that delicious mouth, the angle giving depth to his licks.

*

Today, he's sitting on B's lap, his legs entwined around B's waist, his big toe scratching & teasing the small of B's back. B is making those soft sounds again, the ones that make W go wild for him. B's fingers are bunching the sides of W's tee, grasping for air that W has stolen

*

W has used the added elevation to devastating effect. One hand is fisted in B's hair, tugging down to tilt B's face fully to him. The other is  holding B's jaw gently, his thumb caressing B's chin, moving up his cheek, down the side of his neck. W knows how to use his fingers.

*

B can do nothing but give himself up to W's soft but firm stance. Their lips slide against each other in a perfect dance to the music of moans. A waltz of uneven breaths, a heated tango of tongues, a rumba of sealed lips. W grinds his hips down on B. B whimpers impatiently.

*

He knows W will thrust into him at that same pace later. Maybe right where they're sitting entwined. W likes taking B on the couch, with B's right leg thrown over the back of the couch and his left one lifted over W's shoulder. W towers over B in that position and B likes that.

*

But for now, they're making out like two horny teenagers. B chuckles slightly at this thought & W leans back to look at him.
"What?" asks W, smiling at his B.
"I love you, that's all. And I love it when you kiss me" says B, looking up at his W's beautiful face. They both blush.

*

They stare at each other - hair mussed up, lips swollen, cheeks red, eyes sparkling. B reaches a hand up to cup W's face. W turns his head and places a soft kiss on B's palm.
"I love you too, baby. More with every passing day" whispers W. B swallows and pulls W down to himself.

*

B likes that his boyfriend is slightly taller. B's 6-ft frame loves being engulfed completely in W's arms, his body curves perfectly into W's big spoon when they sleep. Their shared wardrobe suits their individual styles. W prefers ankle-length pants, B likes his longer. Perfect.

*

B's hips naturally lift that extra inch off the bed when W kneels tall. It's a big turn on for B. He feels owned, it makes every stroke deeper and even more heavenly. He knows W gets off on it too, when B's back arches off the bed in the throes of toe-curling passion. It's hot AF

*

W sighs into B's mouth as B wraps his arms around W's neck and pulls them closer. Sometimes he thinks it's all a dream - B loving him the way he does. It comforts him and frightens him at the same time. What if he's not worthy of B's deep devotion? What if he doesn't measure up?

*

W's large palms tighten their hold on B's shoulders and he leans into B as they kiss. B is pushed into the cushioned back of the couch, W's weight lending him comfort. B's sigh of contentment and his fingers twirling in W's hair are the answers W seeks. He makes B happy.

*

And that's all that matters.

With many small kisses between longer ones, they part eventually. W's fingers trace the chiselled lines of B's upturned face. He bends down and kisses B again, softly, a mere brush of lips against lips. He rests his forehead against B's, eyes closed

*

"I miss you every day at work" says B quietly. W knows it. He does too.

"Look at the bright side. The next time we have a series together, our kisses will be perfect in just one take" teases W.

"Let's practice. A lot more" says perfectionist B. And W obliges happily.

-THE END-