Chapter Twenty

the heart monitor continues to beep signaling life in the body as the male lay motionlessly on the bed making Jungkook sigh sadly the male has been on the bed for completely two days without blinking at all.

The doctor had make sure he was out of danger but Jungkook is not satisfied yet and he cling tightly on the male not leaving him for once and like miracle jimin's slowly stirred on the bed making Jungkook to quickly rush out to call the doctor.

Jimin finally open his eyes he takes his surroundings and find out he was in the hospital bed he sigh and tried to move to sit up causing a grunt to escape his lips from the sudden pain on his head and that's when the memories of last night swimmed back to hitting him like a ton of bricks.

Jungkook comes back with the doctor and quickly help the male into a sitting position without hurting him the doctor examine him and gives them a good news that he was perfectly fine and he should have a lot of rest before leaving the room to visit another patient.

"Why did you have to do something so reckless you have me worried"

"Then what am i supposed to do just sitting there and watched him do that to you"jimin express his voice hoarse  and Jungkook sigh brushing his hair back to his head.

"Thanks park and I made sure he was arrested for doing that to you and i move you to Seoul yesterday it too dangerous to leave you there we don't know when Lucas will strike again he's too dangerous"jungkook confess and jimin could sense stress in his voice making him to squeeze the taller reassuring him with a smile and Jungkook mimic the soft smile.

"How do you know each other do you perhaps like that-----never mind"jimin let out a sigh swallowing back his questions it not like the two were in any relationship to ask something like that.

he can't deny he was jealous and kind of upset because of kim Taehyung.

Jungkook chuckle seeing the frown on the smaller face.

"It not what you think park,me and Lucas was not in any relationship i met him a year ago and we became friends but i don't know he was such a jerk he start making a move on me and i push him away several times but he was just too stubborn and keep trying everything to win me over"

He confess with a sigh clearing the misunderstanding and jimin breathes out in relief only to scrunch in pain at the sudden headache on his head but it all disappear immediately when jungkook soothing hands started stroking gently on it and jimin flush a shade red avoiding contact with the taller.

"I'm sorry for everything"jungkook whisper softly and the two lock gaze for a minute examining each other features as Jungkook lean forward and place a kiss on the male bandage head and jimin close his eyes with butterflies bubbling on his stomach.

he realized now that this feeling this emotions is none other than love.

Jungkook pulled away by the sound of the door open revealing kim namjoon carrying a bouquet of flowers in his hands and went to give it to Jimin with a smile.

"Jin hyung told me to give you this for not coming"namjoon mentioned with a chuckle when he remember how jin was frickin out when he heard about jimin's accident.

"Am i interrupting something"he added when he saw a deep glare on his boss face he could tell the male was not liking his presence at all but that was short lived when the door open and Taehyung walks into the room with jumi which lit jungkook's mood immediately.

Jumi and jimin giggles upon seeing each other and park jumi rush to him struggling to get on the bed which she failed miserably making her to look back to jungkook the closest male to her and raise her arm to the male for help while pouting deeply making the room to burst out laughing.

Jungkook shakes his head teasing the female who scrunch her face and run to Taehyung with a pout pointing at Jungkook.

"kook stop bullying my baby"taehyung warn giving his fiance a fake glare before helping her to  Jimin lap who release a chuckle as he caresses her daughter face.

Jumi stick her tongue childishly at Jungkook who rolled his eyes at her.

"Appa tae tae brought me a big tae tae like this"she said stretching her hand widely at his father who let out a chuckle.

"and i want to marry him with i grow up"she continues with a giggles and Jimin and taehyung eyes almost bulge out while jungkook snicker.

"Jumi nah that's wrong you can't marry tae tae"Jimin object making the girl frown.

"You really have gut huh pumpkin trying to get my boyfriend"jungkook sneered making Jimin and Taehyung to snap him a glare.

"Language Jungkook shi you're talking to a kid"taehyung warned rolling his eyes.

"But I like him and tae tae also said i can marry him"she said snapping a betrayed look at taehyung who let out a breath of relief.

"She's talking about the bear i bought for her"he confessed making Jimin release a breath he didn't know he was holding while namjoon sigh shaking his head totally done at the girl.

"What have you been teaching her Jimin shi"

"Boyfriend what's that is it something you eat"jumi suddenly ask jungkook who let out smirk.

"No it when--------"

"jeon Jungkook!!!!!!"

The trio shout at the mischievous male who let out a laugh and jumi pout stubbornly placing a hand on her hip.

"I know it the teacher in our school is kissing a boy and they also call each other boyfriend like when tae tae kiss one tall ahjussi"jumi confess making Taehyung froze and Jungkook eyes turning cold as he snap a glare at his nervous boyfriend while park Jimin quickly cover her daughter's mouth and let out an awkward chuckle.

"H-how can you say that jumi nah-----

"Pumpkin did you just say tae tae kissed someone"jungkook cut Jimin off turning his attention to jumi who nodded vigorously.

"i can explain kook I swear it's not what you're thinking"taehyung deny desperately as Jungkook rise up to his feet ignoring his fiance and walks out slamming the door shut while Taehyung quickly rush after him.

"Jumi how can you say that and you are saying bye to that school"Jimin scold her daughter who pout with tears already gathering on her eyes.

"But I'm not lying tae tae really kiss someone on the cheeks!!"she shout with a pout making Jimin and namjoon eyes widened immediately.

"You mean it's on the cheeks not on the lips"namjoon ask jumi who nod staring at the two in confusion.

"Holy shit jimin what have you been teaching your daughter"namjoon exclaimed with a chuckle shaking his head in disbelief while jimin let out a tired sigh and face palm staring at her daughter who was playing with the drips on his hands.

If only she knew the repercussion of her words.