bro code compromised: calling for backup - 4

(y/n's pov)

***

Front of Karasuno High School📍 - Saturday, 6:30 AM

***

"y'know uncle, when you said '7 am' i thought that meant i could sleep in until 6 30. but no. you just HAD to be responsible and get here THIRTY FREAKING MINUTES BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE," i ranted as i laid curled up in a ball on the sidewalk.

(a/n: real talk. am i the only one who does this from time to time?? like I'll just be in PE or sum and randomly lay on the ground🏌🏽‍♀️)

"cheer up y/n it's not that bad," my uncle's right hand man tried comforting me.

-

ITTETSU TAKEDA
- organized
- determined
- the only thing holding this volleyball team together

-

"plus if you started on that paper now, you could sleep on the ride there."

"specks is right, y'know. but don't half-ass the paper otherwise you can't talk to your swaggy bros or whatever you call them," my uncle threatened.

"YOU CANT DO THAT ???"

"I LITERALLY TOLD THEM YESTERDAY THAT WE WOULD HAVE A SWAGGY BROS REUNION," i protested.

"not my problem," he responded.

'keishin ukai. i will come for you and your oh-so-precious headband. we'll see how good your hair is after that'

'what kind of pussy ass threat was that y/n😐'

i sighed and began working on that paper.

~

"my uncle is so great because i am his niece. also because his name is ukai and he owns a store. and because he's the coach of a *decent* volleyball team"

~

15 minutes and a whole page later, i was finally done.

i presented it to my uncle with a smile on my face.

(a/n: like this type of smile: 😁
the type of smile that says "i totally half-assed this paper")

he took the paper and started reading it.

"my uncle is the best because his hair is always on fleek...also because he smells like smoke...oh and don't forget the responsibility..."

"y/n what is this?" he deadpanned.

"a paper describing why you're the best uncle ever," i explained.

"i bet it sucks just like your grades do," a familiar voice butted in.

"excuse you Kei Tsukishima but I'll have you know that my grades are all A's as of this very moment," i huffed.